• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cuckold cum destruction and waste

I’ve found on some other sites over the last year some discussion about the wife or girlfriend making her white boy cum in a trashcan, toilet, sock, or even a frying pan and then placed on a hot stove. This while her and her bull are watching and laughing. It sounds a little extreme but I think it’s hot and wanted to get men and women’s opinions on this ideas?

Once exposed to the air, i think that it can live outside for maybe like 15 minutes.
Weak white sperm probably less. i like to leave it out on a tissue so i can imagine that i can hear them crying out as they die.
i also think that, if a urinal was in play, it would be awesome to have weak white seed shot into it, then a Superior Black Man piss all over it. Desecrating and destroying it all at once. Glorious.

I’ve found on some other sites over the last year some discussion about the wife or girlfriend making her white boy cum in a trashcan, toilet, sock, or even a frying pan and then placed on a hot stove. This while her and her bull are watching and laughing. It sounds a little extreme but I think it’s hot and wanted to get men and women’s opinions on this ideas?
It's an eccentric idea however most would agree that he was undeservingly allowed to have a "full-orgasm" into that frying pan and if someone could explain why white cucks are would deserve a "full-orgasm" like a REAL MAN.
It takes time to sissygasm in chastity from pegging or sissy play and that is the ONLY "release" I will ever experience and it keeps me HONORING my SUPERIORS of the lifestyle and I know how reinforcing and humiliating it is at first, but only at first until you get used to all the news "slave" names for squirting from receiving Cock and it's always collective and recycled back into my mouth and ask the cuck to describe how vastly different, superior Black Cum clean up is in contrast and there is no denying how disgusting white squirts are to recycle and the shame of actually tasting how worthless, watery and repulsive everything about it is... It is impossible to deny that if I would beg to never have to again, which is a significant confession to say I feel like trash and Ill even just writing about it. In contrast it is a privilege and I feel more valuable and honored and strongly bonded to my Queen and assured of the lifestyle and I am more attractive and valuable the more Sacred Black Cum I graciously consume.
So in my belief allowing a cuckold to have a full orgasm into a frying pot seems like a funny novelty but misses the most meaningful lessons to a cuckolds development. Once hello hard reality is in fact were disgustingly trained into my psyche, I embraced then it is devaluing and disrespectful for any worthless white squirt even touches a woman. I am passionately supportive for as much Black Breeding Cum deeply planted into a woman's womb as one of the most lustfully fulfilling feelings for a woman as often as possible and it is not only a cuckold's duty to clean up but it is a deeply intimate privilege and I love how beautiful The view in the physical world but also how intense is submissive spirituality fire roars cuz I adorable how good everyone feels in there natural proper roles🙏

In conclusion I don't think there's any reason for any cuckold to ever feel a full orgasm and I don't believe that scenario demonstrates any deep submission respect or devotion to the queen or the bull or the cuckold.

I don't remember what my clit felt like in a scenario where I would have been allowed pleasure there but I know that I I enjoy seeing how powerful and black king climaxes and I am always in awe how much powerful potent come produced each time and I enjoy how strongly I love seeing the most fulfilling moment in life every time a black man pounds her full and clean up of black c** is the most beautiful intimacy between me and my Queen and it always surprises me how emotionally intense I crave intense torture of my worthless seats shortly after clean up.

I think it's not humiliating in the right ways for a couple too be a lot of pleasure out of a cage and be allowed any situation to feel a black man's pleasure of orgasm. I think semi-public coupling and cleanups are the most humiliating to a cuckold or to be pegged in front of a large gathering and I enjoy it that humiliating submission to to be on display to normalize a white boys we should be viewed bent over and fucked .... RP used as a demonstration for newcomers interested in the lifestyle to entice seeing how well behaved and obedient trained Whitebois do things that you could never get real men to do.

Cuckold is a sexual orientation without any boundaries on what you can train them to accept as normal and it does all determined by whatever their owner Queen of Spades demands of them.

I've seen lots of accepting couples on their knees to please the expectations of their Queen to be worshipful of BBC and I haven't been trained for or expected of me yet, but I'm certain that I am too deeply aggressive and committed to the lifestyle that I would be except whatever plans were designed to satisfying please my Superior Queen. I see the statistic pleasure every time a big black dildo is shoved in my face to "worship" to show my desperation to be fucked with it and I feel proud to obediently satisfying her sadistic enjoyment of asserting her power and control. A little praise and humiliating encouragement makes it all that more satisfying to both.

I believe that ritualizing hoodie and seed destruction is the most effective approach so it is a daily ritualization that I enjoy having focus time on reinforcing how important the destruction is emphasized and prioritized and I really enjoy when it's done in front of guests or Black Kings.

I love this. It's beautiful.

Big fan of the concept. I've cum into the toilet, loved using the toilet as intended immediately after with my seed still there. Felt like a wonderful, symbolic desecration.

Never thought of a frying pan, but I've also cum into tissues which I then tossed into burning coals or poured bleach onto my seed after putting it in the toilet.

Our Black man has me "put that shit back where it came from". He calls it recycling. But that only happens when he permits me to have a supervised orgasm which is rare and is done while on my knees as He, my wife, and sometimes His friends watch or simply ignore me. Woe to me should I not catch every drop of my "thin weak shit" as He calls my discharge. I worship our handsome Black God.

yes I love doing this

this is the only outcome for whitebois pathetic "seed" that should ever happen, not like it's useful for breeding compared to real men anyways

Once exposed to the air, i think that it can live outside for maybe like 15 minutes.
Weak white sperm probably less. i like to leave it out on a tissue so i can imagine that i can hear them crying out as they die.
i also think that, if a urinal was in play, it would be awesome to have weak white seed shot into it, then a Superior Black Man piss all over it. Desecrating and destroying it all at once. Glorious.
Like the pissing on 'it' idea of yours.

N

Nice. I am new to this site so I am just finding my way.
Since you are new, maybe you don't know that you can click on my Snake ICON and it will take you to my profile.
From there, click on the headers STORIES. I think the MEDICAL ROLE PLAY story is the shortest and a quick read.

I think making a whiteboi eat his own pathetic secretions is the best way to humiliate him, and at the same time reinforce the fact that whiteboi sperm is not good for anything else, certainly not impregnation.
And if you are a white queen with a whiteboi at your feet, make sure your little wimpy cuck cleans up after your black bull, let him taste the difference between a real mans cum, and his own. He will instantly understand why his own seed is never going inside a woman again.

I've always ate my own semen and knew it was gay since I'd also rather eat other guys cum but this all makes so much more sense. I want to sacrifice my sperm on the searing iron skillet this morning after reading all that. I wish I had enough for a full whiteboy omelette.

Also, I LOVE the post nut clarity that follows. I have to come to my senses while my wife is still being fucked in front of me (obv I can't last as long as the bull). This is great humiliation in itself. And then you know I start jerking just a few mins later because I can't help bowing to Black superiority.

Lastly, I like when the bull will shame my small cum pile that goes onto the floor, toilet or my own mouth. Then he busts a giant load in my wife, shaming me further.
Love these points the most!

Back