• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cucked by houseguest idea

AlfonsoAnon

Spam Hunter
Staff Member
This is inspired by some stuff by Digmoo that I read on another site. I've offered the idea to him, but he's cool with it being shared elsewhere for anyone else to use. So writers, here you go.

The basic plot is that the husband is sent away on a work trip, & won't be home for a week or more. He suggests that his wife could invite her long-time best friend (+her husband) over for an extended stay, as the husband never quite got along with them (sub in her sister for best friend if you like). The husband does video calls with his wife every night or so & can often hear sounds of sex from the other room. Hubby is concerned, though the wife enjoys teasing him about it. Last video call has the best friend (or sister) showing hubby exactly what wifey has been up to this whole time.

Originally I had a 'sub-plot' of humiliation where the wife takes the guests around town to all their regular hangouts, being part of a '3-person couple' in front of their friends. Incorporate it if you like, but the 'cheating in front of the world' thing stemmed more from being inspired by Digimoo than anything else. It would be a more complex story; whether that's a good or a bad thing is up to others.

As an added layer of kink, totally optional though, it could be fun to give the cuck & hotwife a (legal, obviously) teenage ********. She can cover for her mom, and her mom can cover for her. The poll I did earlier this year showed a surprising amount of interest in 'cucked-by-********' stuff, so if a writer wants to add it I bet there will be an audience for it.

This is inspired by some stuff by Digmoo that I read on another site. I've offered the idea to him, but he's cool with it being shared elsewhere for anyone else to use. So writers, here you go.

The basic plot is that the husband is sent away on a work trip, & won't be home for a week or more. He suggests that his wife could invite her long-time best friend (+her husband) over for an extended stay, as the husband never quite got along with them (sub in her sister for best friend if you like). The husband does video calls with his wife every night or so & can often hear sounds of sex from the other room. Hubby is concerned, though the wife enjoys teasing him about it. Last video call has the best friend (or sister) showing hubby exactly what wifey has been up to this whole time.

Originally I had a 'sub-plot' of humiliation where the wife takes the guests around town to all their regular hangouts, being part of a '3-person couple' in front of their friends. Incorporate it if you like, but the 'cheating in front of the world' thing stemmed more from being inspired by Digimoo than anything else. It would be a more complex story; whether that's a good or a bad thing is up to others.

As an added layer of kink, totally optional though, it could be fun to give the cuck & hotwife a (legal, obviously) teenage ********. She can cover for her mom, and her mom can cover for her. The poll I did earlier this year showed a surprising amount of interest in 'cucked-by-********' stuff, so if a writer wants to add it I bet there will be an audience for it.

The basic situation has been used before but you set out some interesting possible variations that could freshen up this version - and for us sissies it might even go farther if there were a ******** and a son since you have placed a visiting couple in the house while hubby is away. Perhaps a parallel thread on what 'hubby' is up to while traveling alone on business and staying in hotels!

The basic situation has been used before but you set out some interesting possible variations that could freshen up this version - and for us sissies it might even go farther if there were a ******** and a son since you have placed a visiting couple in the house while hubby is away. Perhaps a parallel thread on what 'hubby' is up to while traveling alone on business and staying in hotels!
Yeah, a bunch of the individual elements are common, bordering on cliche. But taken together? I think its pretty unique. I mean,
the wife fucking around while hubby is away is pretty much a dime a dozen. And wife fucking a house guest is pretty common too. But pairing the two is kinda rare. Especially if thats not what the husband set out to do. Sort of a 'no good deed goes unpunished' kinda thing.

Oh I could definitely see a ******** covering for her mother. She could take her mother's phone out shopping and text her father all day long pretending to be her innocent mother. She could even pretend to be her mother asking what lingerie her father would like, then buy it just to give her mother to enjoy black cock with. But I'm probably getting too kinky now.

I like the overall story plot. The wife getting turned out buy her friend's / sister's black boyfriend and discovering how wonder it can all be sounds pretty good. I hope someone writes it. I would defiantly like to read that.

I basically had this happen in real life. Except he was an old friend of mine and I ended up alone in the end. So although a basic plot it does really happen lol.

Back