• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cuck Gold Passion Cocktail

Should cuckolds be forced to drink this cocktail for special occasions?

• Total voters

rmand-de-Brignac-Ace-of-Spades-La-Collection-Case_.png
I was wondering if anyone else would consider making this the official cuckold champagne for special events like IR themed events? Or for more intimate events like the first time the hotwife or girlfriend goes black is black bred or goes black only or simply puts the cuck in chastity. If she is a little more dominant and cruel she and her Black Bull or Bulls can force the the cuck to drink the Cuck Gold Passion Cocktail. The cocktail is simple enough half Alize Gold Passion vodka and half Armand de Brignac Brut Gold champagne. The champagne company was recently bought by Jay-Z a successful Black Man who led the boycott against Cristal after an ignorant white man from the company made racist comments back 2006. I think the champagne's logo is especially appropriate for IR Cuckold themes.
4f687888-3461-4335-a27a-ba1f9c166e32_510.jpgs-l640.jpg
Served in a high heel stiletto shoe the hotwife or girlfriend wore during her bareback fucking with her Black Bull or Bulls.
upload_2020-5-11_7-43-51.png
Order the the husband or boyfriend to ejaculate his weak and pathetic cuckold tears inside his Mistress's shoe.
upload_2020-5-11_7-50-39.png
Then have the Black Bull/s top off the mix with their superior Black Cum and the Mistress's pussy juices.
9D4849A.jpg
Finally order the the cuckold to strip naked and drink the cocktail on his knees.

upload_2020-5-11_6-30-56.png upload_2020-5-11_6-59-12.png

I was wondering if anyone else would consider making this the official cuckold champagne for special events like IR themed events? Or for more intimate events like the first time the hotwife or girlfriend goes black is black bred or goes black only or simply puts the cuck in chastity. If she is a little more dominant and cruel she and her Black Bull or Bulls can force the the cuck to drink the Cuck Gold Passion Cocktail. The cocktail is simple enough half Alize Gold Passion vodka and half Armand de Brignac Brut Gold champagne. The champagne company was recently bought by Jay-Z a successful Black Man who led the boycott against Cristal after an ignorant white man from the company made racist comments back 2006. I think the champagne's logo is especially appropriate for IR Cuckold themes.
View attachment 181742View attachment 181743
Served in a high heel stiletto shoe the hotwife or girlfriend wore during her bareback fucking with her Black Bull or Bulls.

Order the the husband or boyfriend to ejaculate his weak and pathetic cuckold tears inside his Mistress's shoe.
View attachment 52701
Then have the Black Bull/s top off the mix with their superior Black Cum and the Mistress's pussy juices.
View attachment 181744
Finally order the the cuckold to strip naked and drink the cocktail on his knees.

View attachment 52695 View attachment 52699
Also have the superior black bull piss in it so the cum flows easily 🥰

This for real if so ever pale male should have some on hand in the liquor cabinet or on display it is good to be reminded Daily but subtly what you are but also to let people in the know you except it

View attachment 181742View attachment 181743

View attachment 52701
View attachment 181744

View attachment 52695 View attachment 52699
I'm for it!

Back