• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cruise

February of 2019 Alexis and I went on a 10 day Caribbian cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, on the return leg we docked at Negrill for a night, putting in at 1pm, we were on our way to shopping area by 3. After hitting some clothes stores we headed back to ship for dinner, then showered and changed, Alexis putting on a sheer white shelf bra, a mid thigh thin material white dress, her nipples could be seen poking out dress , sheer white thigh highs and 4" white open toe heels. We headed for Ricks Cafe, walking from cab several local black males approached us, asking hey mon, looking for some black cock for your wife?, or some just asked her hey sexy lady, you want some black cock, we can fuck you good,she just smiled told them maybe later and we went into Ricks. We were seated at a table towards the back and before our first drinks were finished 2 ,young looking black men dressed very well stopped beside Alexis asked if they could buy us a drink, Alexis told them yes and won't you join us. They put chairs on either side of her and were so close when they sat, their thighs were pushing against hers. Her skirt had ridden higher as she turned to each man and said hi, I'm Alexis and this is Ken my husband. Both men shook her hand, then kissed the back of it, nodded at me and started talking to her. They told her their names were Jarvis and Roy and they owned a restraint in Montego Bay but come to Negrill to meet pretty married white women, that the more experienced come here, both with smiles. Roy asked Alexis to dance, she looked at me and I nodded ok, watched as they walked to dance area, Roy had his hand on the small of her back. As they stepped into dance floor watched Roy lower his hand to her ass cheeks and squeeze, then look back at me. Alexis just smiled at him as he took her in his arms for the slow dance, as I watched she put their arms around his neck as he pulled her tight to him and lowered both his hands to cup her ass. She looked to move tighter to him and Jarvis said they make a hot couple, then he told me your wife has beautiful tits and nipples, they like how they push her dress out. Waitress brought another round and while setting them down, Jarvis told me your wife's legs are amazing, look made to wrap around a black mans ass and pull him tighter into her, waitress smiled,winked at me and left.
After several fast and slow dances, Alexis and Roy were headed back to tabel, Jarvis smiled said your wife just gets better, I looked at him and he told me she would look very hot and sexy with a black mans cock between her lucious lips. Alexis and Roy sat and as she did, it looked like Roy put his hand under her ass and pulled her skirt higher, as she settled I could see her bare pussy the skirt was so high. We continued drinking, both Roy and Jarvis had a hand on her bare thigh above her thigh high tops, I could see their fingers squeezing her leg and rubbing up and down a few inches.
After another half hour, Roy asked if we would like to smoke some ganga, I asked here ? Both men laughed said no at our house about 3 miles from here, Alexis said I'm game so we got up and walked to their car, Roy guided Alexis into back seat with him leaving me in front with Jarvis driving. Traffic was heavy and it took 20 minutes to go 3 mile, I had glanced into back seat a few times, each time Alexis and Roy were in a deep kiss, one time he had her dress top down exposing both her tits and nipples, last time I looked she was jerking his dick and he had fingers in her pussy.
We got to house, Alexis walked between Roy and Jarvis, saw her tits were almost back in her dress but her nipples were exposed and both men had hands under her skirt squeezing her ass. We got inside, Roy pulled Alexis down beside him on couch, Jarvis got 2 joints and sat on other side of her, lit one up then passed to Alexis, she took a big hit then passed it to Jarvis, with smoke still in her lungs and mouth, Roy turned her head and kissed her, noticed while they kissed, Jarvis was running his hand up her legs, feeling her pussy, then when they broke kiss he turned her head and kissed her, when they broke it he said your husband told me you look hot as he'll with a big black cock between your red lips, then undid his pants told her show us. I watched as she wrapped her hand around his dick, lowered her head and slid her lips down his dick, started bobbing her head up and down. Roy looked at me , said I just knew your wife was going to be a very good cock sucker. Then stood up and stripped naked, slid Alexis off couch, telling her to keep that cock in her mouth,he got down behind her, pushed her skirt over her hips and rubbed his dick up and down her cunt slit, then moved his hips back then put head at her hole and started pushing his cock in her cunt, she was pushing her ass back trying to get more of his dick in her. For some reason, when she sucks cock, the first stream of cum makes her gag a little then she's fine swallowing it, just as Roy got balls deep in her, I heard the little gag sound, knew Jarvis was cumming, he had her head in both hands, telling her suck that black cock whitey, Roy had reached under her and pulled her tits out of her dress, was squeezing both tits and pinching pulling her nipples. Jarvis told her keep sucking bitch, get it hard again, then Jarvis said let's switch, I want to fuck her cunt before you skunk it.
They stood her up, slid her dress off, undid her bra and let tits swing, then Roy sat on couch pulled her head down to his dick, saw it was covered with pussy juice as he slid dick in her mouth, Jarvis spread her cheeks, pushed head of his dick in her and started fucking her going deep.
Roys dick wasn't hard when he fed it to her, told her to go all the way to base, lick my balls while you suck it, Jarvis was fucking her hard, told her squeeze your pussy on my dick, Roy was hard again and was holding her head fucking her mouth, watched and jerked my dick for several minutes, then Jarvis told her here it comes, started cumming in her pussy. Roy told her tighten your lips, I'm going to cum, then heard door open and 3 more blacks walked in,1 said I hope you haven't fucked her cunt up too much, walked to her, felt her tits, pulled nipples, looked at me said don't worry white boy, we're just going to gang bang your wife, you will make your ship in time in the morning!. Heard that little gag again knew Roy was filling her mouth and could see cum dripping off her lips.
There's more but this is long will finish soon.

Last edited: Friday at 10:18 PM
Report Edit Delete
  • upload_2021-4-1_11-59-7.gif
  • upload_2021-4-1_11-59-7.gif
Reactions:Herrn&bbcslyna, secluded4bbc, creampie4me and 7 others
K
Kennym65
Couple
From
FL, US

Back