• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cruise 2

First black guy in asked Roy that white bitch a good cocksucker,? Roy told him hell yes, but looked at me, said I'm Frank, this is Gordon and that's Marvin just wanted you to know who's fucking your wife. He moved beside Alexis, felt her tits, pinched and pulled her nipples, told Roy to move then pointed at Marvin told him get your dick in her mouth, then stepped behind her, told her stand up, keep that dick in your mouth, when Alexis was standing, bent over at her said he Drank got behind her spread her ass cheeks, was him smile then look at me, said her ass hole doesn't look like it's been tucked is that right? told him no been was tucked many times but had hemmroid surjury last May and hasn't been ass fucked since. Then he said so her ass hole is like virgin ass, told him yes,saw he was running his thumb on it and smiling, Roy handed him a jar of vasoline, stuck his middle finger in it then pushed finger in her ass. Alexis mumbled no and tried to move her ass away from him but he slapped her ass hard told her shut up bitch and stand still then started finger fucking it. He did that for a couple minutes then pulled finger out, put more vasoline on it and put it back in, knew he was llubeing her to fuck it.
Marvin was holding her head, pumping his dick in and out of her mouth, Gordon had stripped and was under her sucking her nipples, Frank was stripping, was his dick was at least 11" and thick, announced he was going to fuck her first, looked at me said you white boys hiring your hot assed, big titted wives here to get black fucked, and that's what we are going to do to your wife. Frank got behind her, spread her cheeks and rubbed his dick up and down her cunt slit, then started pushing dick in her cunt,just then I heard the little gag and Marvin telling her suck it bitch, swallow that black cum. I could see her throat muscles moving as she swallowed 4/5 times, knew he dumped a large load of cum in her mouth. As Marvin moved away from her, Gordon sat down, slapped her face with his dick several times, rubbing pre cum on her lips, then told her open your mouth and slid dick in it, Frank was fucking her with long strokes, almost pulling out before slamming dick back in her. Heard him tell Marvin there's only 1 thing better that spit roasting a married white cunt, Frank laughed said filling all 3 holes with black mismatched Frank and Gordon fuck her mouth ending for several minuts,then heard the gag and Frank was balls deep pumping Dr full of cum. When their ducks slipped out of her, Frank slapped her ass, told her stand up, let's see that hot body, when she stood her 38DD tits jiggled nipples hard and fun on her lips and chin could see cum leaking out of her cunt and down her thighs. Roy started to hand her a drink, Frank said no let her keep tasting the black cum in her mouth, there's going to be more, Jarvis brought a mattress from bedroom then Roy laid down on it, Frank told Alexis to get on him, slide your cunt down his dick when she was impaled on Roys cock, Jarvis stood in front of her rubber his dick on her face and lops, then pushed dick in her mouth Margin and Gordon got on either side of her, wrapped an arm around her ass and said he then each took a hit in hands, squeezed them hard ,then pinched and pulled her nipples, stretching her tits. Watched as Frank got behind her, scooped more gasoline out of jar, rubbed it over his dick putting a lot on the head, then used 2 fingers to scoop more and rubbed her ass hole, and started pushing both fingers up her ass. Alexis started wiggling her ass, trying to get away from him,Frank told them hold her then put head of his dick at her ass hole, looked at me smiled and asked you like watching your wife fucked and used by a bunch of black cock s don't you white boy? I smiled back told him yes and he started pushing his dick in her ass, watched as head slowly went it, then hold closed a little as head popped in. Alexis was trying to scream, saw tears on her face and was trying hard to get away, but was held tight. Once head was in her ass, Frank kept pushing until he was balls deep in her ass, reached under her and started running and pinching her clit, telling her it will feel better soon, but you know that don't you slut? youve had lot of black cocks up your pretty white ass haven't you? and you like it.
For the next few hours I watched the 5 black men fuck my wife and feed her cock tosuck, Roy was the only other guy to fuck her ass, and he fucked it soon after Frank had tucked her ass while the hole was still stretched open. Around 3am Frank,Marvin and Ordon left, telling me to bring my hot ass white cock sucking wife back again, next time he will make sure there's more cock for her. Alexis Jarvis and Roy went to shower, when they came back the 3 of them got on king bed in bedroom, I stretched out on mattress my wife had just been gang banged on, I tell asleep trying to recount the number of cum loads she had taken, 2 in her ass, 6 in her mouth and 9 in her cunt, meaning each guy had cum 3 times each in her holes. I woke up around 8 am went into bedroom,all 3 were asleep, Alexis spooned to Roy, could see his dick in her cunt, but looked soft, Jarvis was laying so his dick was in her mouth soft and she was snoring around it. I woke them up, said we need to get to ship, it leaves noon, they got up Alexis put her dress and heels on then we left for ship, Alexis in back seat with Roy heard him say slu t you could suck that dick all the way to home port, you already have my balls sore from sucking the cum out of them.
At the ship Roy gave me a card, said my number, you want to bring her back call me you can stay at my brothers motel here in Negrill, just remember what Frank said, there will be more black cock to fuck and use her, plan on spending at least 5 days. Alexis tried to hug Roy and kiss him but her squeezed her tits told her I don't kiss cock suckers and cunt you are 1 big cock sucker. As we walked to gangway, I noticed she was walking a little funny, asked her what's wrong, looked at me smiled said you can ask me that after 2 big black cock s have fucked your ass. It was sunny and as we walked up gangway, I knew the crew there could see her tits and pussy thru dress, didn't say a word. After sleeping almost 10 hours we dressed and went to eat, talked about coming back decided we would call Roy when we got home.

Report Edit Delete

Back