• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Choices, choises

The Stranger

Chess Club Author
Before I start, I want to make clear, this is FANTASY! This site is where I explore a dark part of my brain, and does not reflect what I really think and feel. That being said-

I wrote this as a joke when commenting on a posting, and thought would turn it into discussion topic.

HYPOTHETICALLY, when it comes to reducing white boi population, which option do you prefer?

1. simply bred out

2. suicide/assisted suicide/VWD

3. fatal beatdowns, massacres, etc. (murders in other words)

NOTE - for numbers two and three the age range of white bois is whatever you want it to be

I already addressed this I think. But I do think this is the way we should go. I will elaborate more on this one.

White bois should fade the fuck out. They can get lost in the next generation.

They should donate their sperm to genetic banks. Modern technology should allow us to harvest their sperm to produce only blonde *********. Do that only through artificial insemination.

The blonde ********* then are born to the white women - and this pattern will continue for generations.

And the black sons and grandsons and even future generations of black men can continue to enjoy resizing white women for many years to come.

Answer to your question is all of the above, but I don't understand why you have to preface the question with "fantasy." We can see the demographics. It's not fantasy. Also, who gives a fuck what whites think. Blacks will decide and we can see them deciding.

What direction are Blacks going in the USA?
1. Not hiding Black Supremacy. You need Blacks in public office, in entertainment, and business to have credibility.
2. Economic Power. California and San Fransisco in particular are prepping big Reparation payout. Big. Like hundreds of thousands to millions per Black. When this happens, whites won't be able to afford anything.

What does this mean? white females will seek favor of Blacks to simply live. They'll be driven to breed Black more than just for good sex. Same favor will be asked for by white men who go gay. The whites left behind will be reduced to beggars. Obviously, self-disposal will increase at this point. Last, whites will retreat to corners of the USA where they are a majority. They'll try to keep Blacks out, but the Government won't allow that since it's discriminatory. whites won't be able to stop the wealth from the Reparation States from changing all states. The last dead-enders will be hard core racists and require force to deal with. There's your massacres.

What does it all look like in the end?
whites indenturing themselves voluntarily to Blacks to enjoy some creature comforts and reliable food.
Interbreeding will die down as Blacks realize that beyond easy pussy, breeding with a white dilutes their Power.
Unowned whites will collect in shanty towns doing menial work when they can get it and a few will run wild. Those left over wilders will probably be descended from the prepper types and will make for fun hunting.

Longer term, whites bred for selected traits. Passive. Sexy. Like dog breeds the lucky ones will be prized by Blacks. The mutts not so much.

2. Economic Power. California and San Fransisco in particular are prepping big Reparation payout. Big. Like hundreds of thousands to millions per Black. When this happens, whites won't be able to afford anything.
Are u serious?? I didn't know that. 😲 There must be plenty of patheticwith bois very jealous right now!!😆

Back