• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cheating?

BrynnC

Titquake
I cheated on my boyfriend to try black dick, and it ended up being the reason I got into this.

Did you cheat before you decided you wanted a cuck relationship? Or was it something where everybody knew from the start? Do you know what it's like to love your cuck romantically but not physically at all?

Just some stuff I was thinking about.

I cheated on my boyfriend to try black dick, and it ended up being the reason I got into this.

Did you cheat before you decided you wanted a cuck relationship? Or was it something where everybody knew from the start? Do you know what it's like to love your cuck romantically but not physically at all?

Just some stuff I was thinking about.
Hey I totally understand were yiu are coming from, I started seeing a BBC in the side he found out wanted to know what it was all about we didn't last a month after we all got together lol oh well just be happy life is so short.

Similar story, other perspective. I learned about myself as a cuck because of the number of girlfriends who cheated. it's devastating when it's done as deception, but one gf had the courage to talk to me about it and from there it was a matter of me getting over the fact that my natural response was not to be angry or repulsed, but to want to be closer. to kiss, snuggle, hug.
then, from there, coming to terms with the eroticism of supporting your girl's pleasure with other men... and on and on.

Back