• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Cheating Wives/Girlfriends Fan Fiction Ideas

Note: If you haven't seen the below shows, Spoiler alert.
Character needs to have a partner, i.e, husband or boyfriend.
If you are writing full fledged stories, please try to avoid stuff like non-consent and ********.
Also, if you don't like my below ideas please don't put hate comments.

Below are a few scenes that made my mind wander and little dick hard , feel free to use these to write stories and share, or you can just input some ideas you have, hope more people post their inputs and we can keep this going:

1. Modern ******: That episode where Claire Dunphy goes to interview for Gil Thorpe. Its pretty hot to imagine her getting railed by Gil whom the episode clearly identified as the alpha in the first scene. (I know later the show made him gay, but here I am thinking of him as straight)

2. Better Call Saul: Kim gets attracted to Lalo and the Crime World, fucks Lalo, gets aroused ever time she commits a crime, and soon she gets pregnant with his child and kills Jimmy to celebrate. Also she and Lalo can move to Mexico and have a happy ending.

3. Game of Thrones: Catelyn Stark is spared in the Red Wedding, Tywin Lannister proposes her to a marriage. She gets to live the life of pure sexual pleasure with a far superior Tywin better than what she had with Ned. (There is a bunch of stories in Archive of your own, but all of them are missing sexual content)

4. How I met your Mother: Stella gets aroused every time she thinks of Ted being left at the altar like a loser, and every time that happens she and Tony have amazing sex. Also she suggests Tony most of the ideas for his Wedding Bride movies just to humiliate Ted. On top of that, the girlfriend Ted takes to see the movie (Judy Greer - The Baggage Girl) loves the movie so much, that when she learns that it was based on a true story, contacts Tony and Stella, and they have a threesome.

5. Suits: Rachel goes ahead and has sex with Logan and cheats on Mike, not caring about all that moral crap.

6. The Boys: There is an episode where in a party Starlight tells a Navy/Marine Captain that her eyes light up every time she climaxes, they are about to start making out but she gets a conscience and walks out. I imagine her going ahead with the make out and go to a private place and fuck like animals. And her eyes light up brighter than when they did with Hughie.

7. House of the Dragon: That feet fetish scene always gets me hard. I imagine Alicent getting aroused watching the guy getting hard and touching herself. (I know this was kind of non-consent but I imagine her being into it)

8. Mad Men: There are a bunch of them in this show. That one episode where Betty Draper's car breaks down and she calls that repairman, I think of them having sex and her third child being his. Another is when Pete sends his wife to her ex to publish a story and he asks her to sleep with him, I imagine her being into it and agreeing. And also mostly I imagine Megan cheating on Don with some fellow actor colleague of hers. There is one more scene where Roger goes to convince his ******** to leave the hippie culture, and during the night some guy wakes her and they go out and bang, its so hot when I imagine them fucking, given that she has a husband somewhere and father nearby.

9. The Walking Dead: Maggie gets aroused undressing in front of The Governor and they fuck. Also, Maggie getting aroused remembering Negan killing Glenn and they fuck.

These are all I can remember at the moment. I will put more if I remember. Enjoy if you are into these.

Back