• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Chastity Stories: Cuckold Chastity Fantasies

This article cuckold chastity fantasy for icockcage.com website excerpts, if you want to see the follow-up can click on the link to view!

In this story, I find myself immersed in a tumultuous world, shrouded under the shadow of a green hat. This sparks profound reflections on love, betrayal, and personal growth. Embarking on a journey to uncover genuine desires, I am compelled to reevaluate my values and confront pivotal twists of fate. At the intersection of morality and desire, I confront the challenge of seeking happiness. This narrative delves deep into my inner self, revealing how I bravely face the power of hidden truths within the intricate web of human relationships.

Cuckolding and the Beginnings of Chastity​

The usual scenario unfolds with you comfortably seated on my face, locking eyes as I relish the sensation of pleasuring you while meeting your gaze. When satisfaction peaks, you transition to donning a 7″ strap-on dildo, engaging in passionate intimacy until contentment sets in.
Afterward, the cage is unlocked, presenting two options: either I fervently masturbate, striving to capture as much release in my mouth before you reconsider, and then dutifully licking the residue off the dildo; or you take charge of my pleasure, oscillating between slow and rapid strokes, leading to climax or denial. Last week marked a period of abstinence – 13 days without release had left me on the verge of explosion.
However, a shift occurred this time. You reversed the usual routine, positioning yourself on my face and introducing a new element – fingers probing my rear. The first, swiftly followed by another.

1704700002831.png

Back