• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Chastity cages for ****** in the BNWO

Is it harder to wear one once castrated? I think most cages are secured behind the testicles.
It did require a little bit of alteration, but we made use of a strapon harness. Cucky is very crafty, and used tools for sewing leather to fix it together with a metal flange he made in the garage and some pin type things, so the strap parts connect right around the base of the cage. Iirc he altered a part that normally clamps onto hoses in car engines, so we jokingly call it the hotrod belt lol

It did require a little bit of alteration, but we made use of a strapon harness. Cucky is very crafty, and used tools for sewing leather to fix it together with a metal flange he made in the garage and some pin type things, so the strap parts connect right around the base of the cage. Iirc he altered a part that normally clamps onto hoses in car engines, so we jokingly call it the hotrod belt lol
Have you considered getting him a piercing, considering he's already agreed to be castrated?

Myself and my son were both caged at one point
I'd been in chastity for a number of years, with my wifes black lover taking my place in the marital bed. My ********* were fine about this situation but my son was often rude and rebellious to my wifes bull. The day he was put into chastity was actually his grandmother's idea. He was stripped naked in front of everyone and his cage locked in place, it was amazing how obedient he became after that

Are there any moms on here that have gotten chastity cages for their sons or husbands or maybe found a chastity cage in their sons room?

My session is 05abed222384a00bad38cb85926041679070fe7c9bdff87254b60dbabdc80d7247

In case anyone would rather chat there
i love this idea so much. It would be great to learn more.

Back