• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Character poll!

What kind of Woman should Lexa be!

• Hardened Badass

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Geeky Techfreak

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Stoic Assassin

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Manic Knifeslut

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eternal Robin

Certified Helionite.
Author
Good day DW crew! I've posted a poll over on my X account regarding a new character being introduced to my story, I'd like to see what readers think of the direction the characters personality should take! Please take the time to cast your vote, or if you have other ideas, please comment as you like!

For more granularity, the woman will be of Asian descent, she will be a snowbunny, and she will have an inherent desire to mock, ridicule, and tease men of any race other than Black. These attributes are salient and will not be altered regardless of outcome.

Thank you for taking the time to be involved!

Stoic assassin sounds nice. For some reason, a character inspired by Ada Wong comes to my mind.

Btw sorry for the off-topic question, what animes are your profile pictures from?

Stoic assassin sounds nice. For some reason, a character inspired by Ada Wong comes to my mind.

Btw sorry for the off-topic question, what animes are your profile pictures from?
I forgot to mention everyone gets two votes. I thought maybe it wouldn't let you vote without doing both but it doesn't look like that's the case.

My pfp is Kanamori Sayaka from: Keep Your Hand Off Eizouken!

Over on X it looks like Geeky Techfreak is winning. Granted that only has three votes total so it's not a huge voter pool.

We'll see how it shakes out.

Alright, poll closed on a tie between Stoic Assassin and Geeky Techfreak. In honor of both, I'll be incorporating aspects of both into Lexa's character.

To the one person who voted for Manic Knifeslut, bless your heart. Perhaps one day we'll have that deliriously-hyper, knife-loving psychopath.

Thank you all for taking the time to weigh in on my creative process!

Back