• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Census Proves What We Say On Here

Just read an article from The Washington Post about the results from last years census showing what we talk about on here to be the truth. Data showed that all other races except white had growth, but the white only category declined. The mixed race category had the biggest gain of any group, and while that category includes ALL mixtures of races, more than 95 percent of that category was white mixed with another race. Notice the following quote from the article.
“The mixing of all sorts [of races] is really a new force in 21st-century America,” said Richard Alba, a demographer and professor of sociology at the City University of New York. “We’re talking about a big, powerful phenomenon.”
And one more quote from it that came from a mixed race person.
“You’re seeing the future of America right now,” said Luna, of Quakertown, Pa. “The more immigration, the more people become broad-minded, you’ll see more children and we won’t all look a certain way. It does give me hope for the future, and even for the present, that more and more people are mixing together like my ******.”
Here is a chart from the article showing the numbers I mentioned.
D745B6BD-824D-468A-B054-0E622503EDE3.jpeg

Well I'm not actually following your American census statistics - but I have been hearing this same thing not just from America but also in many countries here in the EU as well. It only makes sense to me that white women and Black men are hugely responsible for this and I'm one white woman that's happy to see it happening and one white woman that's happy I've been involved in making it happen as well! It only makes sense that white women and Black men, who are coupling with one another, are going to be fucking much more than white/white couples... and more fucking is going to mean more children eventually created by white women impregnated by Black men - and no matter how the children are actually created, naturally, or happily Black bred desired... that's incidental - and that's a good thing, because we grow that demographic, on several levels, country by country and the world as a whole - of multiracial and that's only a pure positive outcome over all. Now... I am not an advocate of just having children to have children... that I'm not for. I believe the act of having a child or let's say having your children as a white woman, seriously involved in this lifestyle... is a sacred and sensitive issue for each woman considering it. There are so many reason to have children and everyone is different. The one constant however is we white women who embrace being impregnated by Black men... want to have our children be fathered by Black men. It's our choice and we make it lovingly and proudly and we're happy we feel this way! We're actually joyous about feeling this way. I know I am!! 🥰😁😉

Khristy XoXo 💋👍🌍🍾
I think we should all do what we can to ensure as many woman as possible have their children fathered by Black men

It's so nice hearing and knowing so many cuckboys (you included Jack of Spades) and even regular white males support, encourage and want to assist white women who have chosen to father some, or all, of their children with Black men. I feel this is simply a huge step forward for this lifestyle. Thank you both for expressing your feelings for everyone to know! (((hugs))) 👍😉

Khristy XoXo 💋
No need to thank me. Pleasure is all mine. When you have white women who are wanting and doing that, then how could we resist not encouraging and helping? Such a dream come true for so many and a win win situation.

It's so nice hearing and knowing so many cuckboys (you included Jack of Spades) and even regular white males support, encourage and want to assist white women who have chosen to father some, or all, of their children with Black men. I feel this is simply a huge step forward for this lifestyle. Thank you both for expressing your feelings for everyone to know! (((hugs))) 👍😉

Khristy XoXo 💋
It's always helpful having you telling us cuckboys how we can be useful to women who have decided to be Black bred. I myself believe that both emotional and financial support are very important in helping women in this lifestyle. I also recommend other cuckboys do what I have done and get a vasectomy since this ensures there's zero chance of an accidental pregnancy from the hubby if his lucky enough to still be allowed to have sex with his wife. 😊

I think we should all do what we can to ensure as many woman as possible have their children fathered by Black men
"I think we should all do what we can to ensure as many woman as possible have their children fathered by Black men" Is the black man incapable of finding his own women? This whole breeding concepet treats blacks like there animals. And all they want to do is fuck and make babies. Like most men they want to fuck ( except many of the guys on here they want to watch and jerk off) But I don't think most black men want to just make babies that's just a stereotypes

Just read an article from The Washington Post about the results from last years census showing what we talk about on here to be the truth. Data showed that all other races except white had growth, but the white only category declined. The mixed race category had the biggest gain of any group, and while that category includes ALL mixtures of races, more than 95 percent of that category was white mixed with another race. Notice the following quote from the article.
“The mixing of all sorts [of races] is really a new force in 21st-century America,” said Richard Alba, a demographer and professor of sociology at the City University of New York. “We’re talking about a big, powerful phenomenon.”
And one more quote from it that came from a mixed race person.
“You’re seeing the future of America right now,” said Luna, of Quakertown, Pa. “The more immigration, the more people become broad-minded, you’ll see more children and we won’t all look a certain way. It does give me hope for the future, and even for the present, that more and more people are mixing together like my ******.”
Here is a chart from the article showing the numbers I mentioned.
View attachment 185251
Against facts not arguments, bye bye whites !
Of course these -19% are women who are on multracial! and this is even better, because it is an exchange, it will not contribute to the species and will still help another species!

I hate to dismiss the fantasy but the only thing that is disappearing is purity in any one race. Which is fine with me.

Back