• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

captioned pics

Once they get a taste that's all it takes. What flavor does yours like, mine big black, long and thick
Mine has never tasted Chocolate but sure loves vanilla. I think will fall for chocolate once is presented with one in the flesh.

I made the mistake and had her taste chocolate in Jamaica one time and that's all it took. Now she has a sweet tooth for it, up to three at a time some times. I've been informed by certain parting the know once she gets a taste she won't go back.

I made the mistake and had her taste chocolate in Jamaica one time and that's all it took. Now she has a sweet tooth for it, up to three at a time some times. I've been informed by certain parting the know once she gets a taste she won't go back.
So is this to your liking or....
And you are here.

Well it's both very exciting and not hard to explain. So I'm here to see where it leads . I know not a very good answer, sorry. I guess I open the can of worms so to speak so.......... You turn!

Well it's both very exciting and not hard to explain. So I'm here to see where it leads . I know not a very good answer, sorry. I guess I open the can of worms so to speak so.......... You turn!
I can tell you this, that I will love for my wife to become a Black Cock Slut.
Even to be Black owned. Tatted, pierced, dressing as the slut she is.

I love that she is getting all the black cock she wants. She has three bulls as of now. There are things we can no longer do so like being owned they're here multiple days during the week. There no tats or piercings yet. She definitely is their slut. Some weekends all three are here.

I love that she is getting all the black cock she wants. She has three bulls as of now. There are things we can no longer do so like being owned they're here multiple days during the week. There no tats or piercings yet. She definitely is their slut. Some weekends all three are here.
Wow that is so hot. She obviously is enjoying her life! Of course so much more.
I am jealous as wish was my wife too!!!!

Get her a taste as I did. It seems she has no problem now with vanilla. There be no going back. Be prepared There's a bunch of emotions on your end to go thru watching it happen. But that first time in Jamaica, christ what a night! He turn every way but inside out, I'm not sure who enjoyed it more him, her or me. He put that 11" bbc balls deep in places I didn't think it would ever fit. And he did all night. He stayed all night, and she didn't move till the next night. Sold us on the whole thing after that.

Get her a taste as I did. It seems she has no problem now with vanilla. There be no going back. Be prepared There's a bunch of emotions on your end to go thru watching it happen. But that first time in Jamaica, christ what a night! He turn every way but inside out, I'm not sure who enjoyed it more him, her or me. He put that 11" bbc balls deep in places I didn't think it would ever fit. And he did all night. He stayed all night, and she didn't move till the next night. Sold us on the whole thing after that.
Have thought about just such a trip as have heard about the locals enjoying the tourists namely the white women.
I think Deb would turn to jelly if faced with a really large Black Cock.
She has always been submissive to hard cock anyway. Will check it out.

Thought same about mine, hit the beach. Then hit the nude beach, then some local were cruising and of course they were showing all the tourists what they had. After the second day the wait staff seem to have certain tourists picked out. We must meet their criteria, because they never left our drinks run out out, always had lotion she always gad help with the lotion, and it progressed from there. Later that night and plenty of flirting and drinking she just had to have a black cock. He had her dress off before we back at the room. A night to remember. He left at 6 the next morning on because he had to work that day. He came back twice. I can't begin to describe how exciting it was. Definitely take her!

Back