• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

captioned pics

Nadia looks so cute in her pretty dress, and i am sure she is enjoying her holiday in Turkey, getting to know the locals and their culture

(((OR)))
Right photo Left, Nadia the good Christian white girl on her way to her catholic school
Right, Nadia, the good Christian white girl is sent to A Muslim school, where her catholic religion is stripped from her like her clothes, here she is wearing what all white girls wear during the Muslim school day

Nadia's confirmation.
Confirmation is a sign that a person has reached maturity and is now able to take responsibility for their own faith.
When she sipped the communion wine she felt dizzy and sleepy, she did not know that the black Bishop had drugged the wine.
the Bishop carried the sleepy girl to the back of the church where the black Mercedes Benz with tinted windows waited.
Nadia was to weak to struggle as he placed her on the back seat next to a black grinning man, the two black men in the front looked over their shoulders a the pretty girl dressed in virginal white their erections hard as rock in anticipation at the evenings entertainment.
the Bishop watch the car drive away and smiled as he counted his payment and walked back to the church
he smiled as he saw a pretty but shy blonde girl in her white dress waiting for her confirmation, the girl blushed as she stepped forward, the Bishop smiled to himself as he looked the girl up and down and thought i will keep this one for myself.

Back