• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

EroticWriter

Author!
Author
Can Black Cock Save The Earth From Alien Invasion?

Knobbian.jpg

Fucking these Arab women with no clits was an unexpected bonus for Knobbian men. The Arab women, very grateful for being given flexible cock that could stimulate their G spots, were willingly also giving blow jobs to warm their Knobbian men up. The Knobbians had it all, blowjobs followed by enthusiastic fucking, and they did not have to eat pussy.

A sex comedy. First Written by EroticWriter / Oct 6, 2014

Can Black Cock Save The Earth From Alien Invasion?

Rotock smiled as his spaceship slowed and docked in orbit around this planet the locals called ‘Earth.’ He nodded to his co-pilot, Glicktoo. “Well Glick, it took us way too long to get here. When we discovered that we had warped too far forward in the continuum and had to backtrack 6 trillion miles, we lost three weeks.”

“Yeah,” echoed Glick. “My balls are burning from not getting any sex.” He looked down on the planet below, looking so much bluer than their own planet which over the past half-million years had slowly been getting drier. “That planet looks so blue compared to our brown planet. Do you suppose it is true that there are millions of the female species on this place called Earth?”

“That’s what our advance ship reported,” Rotock answered. “The initial landing party went into a place where they apparently eat and sleep and reported that the females of the species have their pleasure place located almost identical as to where our females are.”

“In the back?”

“No, but close. These females are built in such a way that you can face them while you take your pleasure. Their main pleasure place is on the front side.”

“They can look into your face while you do your sniggling?”

“Yes” nodded Rotock, “and according to the advance party, they enjoy it.”

“They enjoy it, the same as men? That would be different. Our females only do it to make babies ever since our planet passed through that radiation belt and took away their pleasure sensors.”

“Well, I suppose it would be nice to do some sniggling with these Earth creatures but our mission is to search for ways to conquer the planet.”

“That will be a difficult task,” said Glick. “This planet has millions living on it, while our planet is down to a few thousand.”

Rotock sighed. “We must find a way, and soon. Not only is our planet running out of people, but water as well. Set the automatic controls and we shall beam down to the planet.”

“Where to?”

They were on the dark side of the Earth, the Western Hemisphere, and they could see the lights of the U.S.A. below them. “Let’s beam down there. That lit up place on Earth seems like it may have lots of living creatures.”

“And many of them female,” giggled Glick.

“Perhaps we can do some sniggling,” answered Rotock, “but our main purpose on this planet is to find a way to dominate it.”

Fifteen minutes later Rotock and Glick had beamed into a place they would learn was named Chattanooga by the locals. They were wearing apparel that had been brought back by the original scouting party so as they walked amongst the locals they did not stand out, except for their height.

Both of them stood over six feet tall. Not only over, but six inches over. By Earth standards they both would be considered handsome, and Rotock and Glicktoo noticed that the females seated at sidewalk tables and partaking of food were staring up at them as they walked by, even though they were with men of their own species.

“Let us sit here and try this Earth food,” suggested Glick. They had been provided with items of exchange called money by the scouting party so were not worried about being able to obtain food. The trouble is, they did not know the value of their money.

Walking into the eating area by an opening in the metal fence they took a seat at an outdoor table and almost immediately were greeted by a hostess who informed them that they were supposed to ‘check in’ at her podium first and then she would seat them.

“I’m sorry” replied Rotock. “We are new here and didn’t know.”

"That’s alright; since it’s not crowded right now you can stay here.” She eyeballed them both. “Are you guys basketball players?”

“What is this…’basketball,’ asked Glicktoo? “We are not from here.”

“Oh really,” she breathed. “Where from?”

“The other side of Earth, where it’s light right now," replied Glick.

“We are from Germany,” Rotock quickly answered. He had studied provided maps.

“Well, you guys sure speak good English,” she replied, her eyes sparkling. “Wait while I get you a menu,” and she walked off.

“Is she what these Earthlings would consider attractive” asked Glick?

“I believe so. Her baby feeders are quite large and her face is very pleasing to the eye. Also I noticed some of the males of the species looking at her and their eyes were scanning her all over, front and back.”

“Do you suppose her pleasure place is located in the front like they say,” asked Glick?

Rotock was shaking his head. “I guess we will need to investigate and get this over with so we can concentrate on our mission of learning a way to dominate Earth.”

Instead of the beautiful blonde they had been talking to a lovely brunette walked up with a menu. “Hi! I’m Tina and I’ll be your waitress.” She eyeballed them. “Terry told me you guys were hunks and she was right. What are you two doing later? I get off at ten.”

“Get off,” asked Glick?

Tina blushed. “I finish work at ten and I’m available.”

This was all new to Rotock and Glicktoo. On their planet the females no longer cared about sniggling. The only time sniggling occurred was when the men demanded it, and since the women no longer enjoyed it, the population had been declining for centuries.

“You want us both?”

Tina giggled. “Well, that might be nice but Terry mentioned that she would find the time if you guys are so inclined.”

The way she was defining herself was very strange to them but both Rotock and Glicktoo were getting the picture. Apparently, the way it sounded, these females were willing to sniggle.

“We are new here and do not as yet have a place to stay,” Rotock offered.

Tina frowned. “You guys are homeless?”

Glick pulled out a roll of bills the advance party had informed them could be used as exchange for food and bed. “Will this do for our food and a place to stay?”

Tina stared at the thick roll of hundred dollar bills. Then Glick pulled one off. “How much will this buy?”

“Well,” Tina responded, “the boss doesn’t like for us to take hundreds because of counterfeiting. Do you have anything smaller?”

Glick frowned. “They’re all the same size.”

Terry giggled and held the bill up to the light. “It looks O.K. If I say so the boss will let me take big bills. What would you like to eat?”

“Anything you suggest. We’ll eat anything you say.”

Tina giggled, "Anything?” But they did not understand her meaning. On their planet, oral sex was unknown. After all, since the females felt no pleasure, they did not give any.

“I’ll bring you both tonight’s house special, a house salad followed by roast beef and mashed potatoes au gratin.”

“That will be fine,” and off she went.

An hour later after having experienced food more delicious than anything on their own planet, the two of them were waiting while Tina and Terry closed down their individual sections.

“Do you want to follow us in your car,” asked Terry?

“We don’t have a car, we just arrived here,” replied Glick.

“O.K. Come with us,” Terry said with an ornery smile. Tina and I came to work together.”

They walked together down a block and into a reserved parking lot. Coming up to her Honda Civic Terry asked, “Do you guys want to ride in the back together or one in front and one in back?”

“You choose,” replied Rotock.

Terry looked at Tina. “You have any preference?” But Tina had noticed that Terry seemed to favor Rotock. “Glick can sit in back with me.” She giggled. “Where did you guys get those strange names anyhow, ‘Glick and Rotock? That doesn’t sound German to me.”

As Glick observed how Tina slid into the back seat, he duplicated her move. “We are from a southern section of Germany and the names are different there.”

“Oh I see,” giggled Tina, and as Glick settled in she immediately slid over close to him and placed her right hand gently on his thigh. “You like to snuggle,” she asked, giggling? “I like snuggling.”

Both Rotock and Glick were confused. Was this ‘snuggling’ the same thing as ‘sniggling?’ And she had said she liked snuggling or maybe sniggling, the first time either of them had ever heard that.

“Do you like this ‘snuggling’ facing the male, or with your back to him?”

Tina was rubbing Glick’s leg now, and in the front, Rotock was unable to move closer to Terry because of the shifter, but he was facing her. Terry answered for Tina, “Tee hee, I think we both like to snuggle sideways.”

“Sideways?”

Both Rotock and Glick were to find out that on Earth, you had to first snuggle, and then you could sniggle.

But while Rotock and Glick were having their eyes opened, Terry and Tina were having their pussies opened, and amazingly so.

You see, on their home planet of Knobbia, a physical development has been ongoing for centuries. The males of the species have penises that are adjustable. They can thicken them, make them longer, or both at the same time. Also their penises can be made to curve up, down or sideways.

Terry was under Rotock, who at the moment was making his cock ripple in grooves as he pumped in and out. Terry was going wild. “Oh Rotock, this is even better than black cock!”

“Black cock? There are cocks that are black?”

Terry was having another orgasm and at the moment could not respond. After several seconds she gasped out, “You were asking something?”

“Yes, this black cock. What is that?”

“Well, actually that’s just an expression. Most of them are brown in color, but yours is the first white one I have had that feels this good.”

“Would you like mine to be brown?” As he pulled out, Rotock displayed his cock to her. It had turned brown.

“What? How do you do that? This is so weird. Put it back in me!”

“Like this? Rotock had just delivered 10 inches of thick brown cock into a pussy that was used to having the best.

“Yes, it feels fantastic, just the same as a real one. Oh I love this so. You Germans are so strange. Now fuck me with it.”

“This fucking you talk about. It seems to be the same as sniggling where I come from, but here it is so much better.”

“Rotock, if you want to spend a while with me, a few days or weeks, I’ll be yours to command.”

Rotock was grinning to himself. “You will allow me to possess you, even more so than this ‘black cock’ you speak of?”

“Yes, anything you want, I’m yours to command.”

Glicktoo was also having similar results. Tina in the past had been having trouble experiencing orgasm, except for when she was getting black cock... Now she was learning what a cock from Knobbia could do. She had experienced three orgasms so far and wanted more. “Yes Glick, make it grow wider. Do it slow.”

Tina was lying on her back, eyes shut, legs open, and grinning as she felt Glick’s penis grow wider inside her. His cock had already been hard, so how could it grow even more? Yet it was happening and Tina loved it.

“Like this,” asked Glick? His penis was stretching her walls to a point where she was feeling very tight as he slowly pumped in and out.

“Just a little more. I like them thick, like black cocks. Yes, that’s enough, stop there. That feels wonderful?” She was squirming under him while digging her fingers into his ass. “Oh Glick, you, your cock, the two of you own me, forever if you like.”

“I own you? You will do as I say?”

“Yes darling, as long as you keep treating me nice and don’t refuse to give me your cock.”

“You will obey me and not go back to black cock?”

Tina sighed. “I never thought I would be saying it, but I love your adjustable white cock more than black cock.”

Both Rotock and Glicktoo were to learn, tonight, what it is like to have their cocks sucked. It was inevitable that the four of them would end up in the same bed, and the two space aliens would enjoy having not just one but two Earth females sucking on their adjustable cock at the same time.

“Since they both have adjustable cocks, I wonder if they each feel different?” Terry was eyeballing Glick.

Terry had asked, and Tina, though she was now quite attached to Glick, wanted to please her best friend. “I don’t know, let’s find out!”

Tina spread her legs and taking Rotock by the hand, said “Mount me.”

“Oooooh fuck!” Without warning Rotock was inside and on impulse was making his cock curve upwards. Terry for the first time was feeling her G spot being rubbed, not just lightly but firm and rough. “Shit! I’m cumming already! What are you doing to me?”

Rotock was laughing. He was pleased that Tina was responding so well to his upward curve. So far he had not showed that technique to Terry. “You like that? I’m making it curve up.”

“Oh yes, it’s the best, the best ever.”

Terry was experiencing a twinge of jealousy. Rotock had not curved up in her. She looked over at Glick. “Can you make yours curve up?”

“Oh yes," grinned Glick, and as Terri stared, his firm ten inch prick began to curve up. “Say when.”

“Oh, that’s enough for now. Put it in and then you can curve it up further until I say ‘Stop.”

Rotock and Glicktoo were enjoying themselves immensely. Never in their 120 year lives had they felt anything as nice as these Earth women.

"Why haven’t you kissed me, either of you,” asked Terry as she looked back and forth at both men?

“What is kissed?” Glicktoo and Rotock stared at one another.

“You don’t know about kissing? On what planet have you guys been living on?” Terry asked.

“The planet Knobbia,” answered Glicktoo and then he shut up when Rotock shook his head at him.

Terry and Tina thought Glick had been kidding of course. Tina winked at Terry. “I’ll show Glick how to kiss and you show Rotock.”

It was then that the two spacemen learned the advantages of fucking Earth women over Knobbian women as they learned how to fuck and kiss at the same time and eventually how to use their tongues in multi-talented ways.

The fucking and swapping went on, and after a while both Terry and Tina found that they had no preference as to which man they preferred. Both of their penises could do things that they had never dreamed was possible.

‘Why don’t you guys cum,” asked Terry with a puzzled look on her face? I feel you throbbing but nothing seems to come out. When we are getting black cock we always end up full of cum.”

Glick answered first. “You want us to send the juice that makes babies to you? We only do that when we want to create child.”

Terry had her mouth opened wide. “You can control that too?”

“Yes.”

Well, let it out. I want to feel you cumming in me.”

“Me too.” Tina chimed in.

You want babies? There are so many on this world now.”

“No silly," Terry replied to both of them. “We are on birth control so we can’t get pregnant unless we want to.”

Rotock and Glicktoo did not know of this ‘birth control,.’ but they could produce tons of cum. After that, the women felt their pussies being filled with loads such as they had never experienced.

Both women had been fucked by more than one black man, and on one night when they had been on a trip together to Atlanta, they had served as cum dumps for four black men, all at the same time.

Fucking black men was something they enjoyed when no one who knew them was around, but when they ‘dated’ publicly, they chose to be seen with white men. Now at last, Tina and Terry had found their fantasy white fucks!

Another hour had passed. As both women lay sprawled across the king-sized mattress with their legs opened wide and cum pouring out, they were asleep, and both had a smile on their lips. Rotock and Glicktoo, still full of energy, met in the bathroom.

For the past hour, they had been watching a news channel of TV after the girls had showed them how. Now, after having been hard for six hours, their penises were hanging in their normal state, eight inches soft and thick.

“Glick,” said Rotock. “I think I have found the way we can control this planet.”

“How’s that,” responded Glick?

“Listen as I send a message up to the mother ship to be relayed to Knobbia.”

“Hello fellow Knobbian men. This is Rotock speaking to you from the planet called Earth. I have found a very simple way to render control of this planet.

This planet Earth has a larger percentage of females over males. We have been watching reports on something called 'T.V.' of what goes on around this planet, and it seems that the men are determined to kill each other off. This will make it a simpler task in our takeover mission.

This portion of the Earth we have set foot on seems to be the dominate power at this time. This portion called 'America' is ruled by something called 'black cock.' In fact, the leader of this 'America' is a black man. We have seen him on TV, and it would appear that his black female mate is the dominate force since she is larger.

These Earth women seem to be addicted to this ‘black cock,’ but I think our adjustable equipment can overcome that.

All we have to do is populate this portion of the planet with a few thousand of our men. Leave the females behind and just send men.

We will be outnumbered by this black cock, so we must penetrate as many American Earth females as possible and do it quickly. These Earth women, also called ‘females,’ are easily controlled when being given this black cock, but our testing indicates that we have the ability to take control.

Once we control the women of this USA, our superior weaponry, combined with the assets of this nation will allow us to control the planet in no time.

We are awaiting your reply. In the meantime we shall remain here, gathering more information.

This is Rotock and Glicktoo signing off.”

Can Black Cock Save The Earth? Year Two

Several months after Rotock and Glicktoo had sent an advisory message to their home planet of Knobbia, ships from the home planet had been arriving in the skies above Earth and off loading Knobbians onto the Earth surface, but always on the portion of Earth called the USA.

These ships, with their cloaking devices were invisible and thus undetected by the Earthlings below.

Though the Knobbian women had been left behind for the time being, a majority of the remaining five thousand Knobbian men were now established in the USA and making their mark. Making their mark by doing some sniggling as they called it on the planet Knobbia, but on Earth it was known as fucking.

Rotock and Glicktoo had settled in for a long stay at the residence of two women from Chattanooga named Tina and Terry that worked afternoon and evenings at a downtown restaurant. Rotock and Glicktoo, effectionately known as 'Glick' by the women, were using the computers of both women to ascertain the best places for their fellow Knobbians to be beamed down and establish themselves.

The two women had been told by Rotock and Glick that they were from the southern part of Germany, and that was why they had strange names and spoke such good English.

In between work sessions, the two Knobbians were doing lots of sniggling, though now, when with the Earth women, they referred to it as fucking. They, both Rotock and Glick, also greatly enjoyed this thing called 'snuggling' that the Earth women seemed to enjoy.

On their home planet of Knobbia, snuggling, as well as kissing, was unknown to the Knobbians. Since the Knobbian women had been exposed to a radiation belt that had passed across their planet from space hundreds of years ago, the women no longer felt any pleasurable sensations during sex.

In addition to that the Knobbian hole for the giving of birth, and for the men, pleasure, was located on their backside above their anal canal and thus facing the female species while sniggling was unknown as was kissing. Terry and Tina had shown both Rotock and Glick about this kissing, and in the process had also told them that it was OK to sometimes allow their cum to flow forth during sex.

On Knobbia, with their women, the men never had any need to expel fluids during their orgasms unless the creation of a child was desired. In recent years less and less children were being created, and thus the planet population had declined to perilously low numbers. The fact that Knobbia was drying out and dying was also a factor in having Knobbians complete their transfer to this planet called Earth.

The Knobbian society, being many thousands of years old, had long ago developed weaponry that was superior to Earth weapons. They had the ability to take out the residents of the planet Earth and leave the rest undamaged if they so desired.

At first this had been the plan, but after a few exploratory ships had came to the Earth surface and the Knobbian men had discovered how pleasurable this fucking as they called it with the Earth women was, they no longer wanted to destroy the residents of this planet, at least not the women.

But rumors had started at first in the USA. Of men, tall men who looked like white basketball players and were developing quite a reputation as being 'cocksmen,' They reputedly, though it had not been proven, were able to make their sex organ change in size. It supposedly could be made to lengthen, thicken, or both at the same time. Also their sex organ could be made to bend in any direction.

Somehow, perhaps from some loose-lipped American woman with pussy lips that had been stretched loose as well, the word Knobbia had been placed into the discussions. Further rumors were being spread that this Knobbian cock could last for hours, and could be made to spew forth cum or not, whatever was desired.

For years black cock had ruled this nation called the USA, but now black cock was being threatened by the rumored presence of this Knobbian cock, though no one in authority knew where the name Knobbia had came from.

Finally the rumors that had been whispered amongst the women of the USA became prevelant online, and before long websites had been set up touting the benefits of finding and enjoying this Knobbian cock. When the Earth men spoke to their women about it, they were met with blank stares, but the husbands, especially, could tell that something was going on.

It was rumored that this Knobbian cock was coming across the border from Mexico and once again the Republicans renewed their cries for sealing the border. But this time it was different. Now the liberals, lead by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton were also calling for the sealing of our southern border, for the reputation of black cock and its superior ability to please was being threatened.

The Democrat leaders in secret, conducted a meeting and decided that they would appoint a panel to research this rumored Knobbian cock and see if it in fact existed, and if so, if it could be turned into Democratic votes.

Then, the rumors having reached epidemic proportions, the congress allocated 6 billion dollars for a comprehensive study to be conducted, with a requirement that the six women selected to conduct the study get back to congress with their findings within 90 days.

The Attorney General quietly released a bulletin informing police forces around the country to conduct random road blocks and see if they could perhaps find any groups of white men, all over six feet tall and see if they might be aliens from some other country who were making the rounds and fucking our women.

But unknown to the police, the Knobbian men had the ability to turn their skin different colors, as had been demonstrated to Terry so visibly by Rotock a few months ago. Below is a transcript of that portion of their first encounter.

It was rumored that the police in Arkansas, having stopped a mini van loaded with six men, allowed it to go on after being told that the occupants were a basketball team on their way for an exhibition game. Later the police heard through the grapevine that the van they had stopped had actually been Knobbians, who upon being stopped, had turned their skin brown.

This story, if there was any truth to it, got onto the net and all of a sudden basketball games around the nation were seeing more and more white women purchasing tickets to the games. After the game, the players were finding the opportunities for white pussy to be even greater than in previous years.

The basketball players, of course, being real humans, and black, could not make their penises change in size, curve or last for hours as rumored, but the white women were going home satisfied in any case. They had not gotten any of the rumored Knobbian dick, but they had experienced black cock, and the rumors they had been hearing about black cock were true.

Four white college girls, joined by two older married white women who worked as teachers at their college, had gone to a game at a different college in a different town one night to check things out for themselves. The women had acted like a cheering section for their team, and when the game had ended with a win, they had excitedly joined the throng of cheerleaders and fans who had mobbed their team who had just won a semi-final on the way to a championship.

The college girls and the two wives had ended up in an house owned by the parents of one of the players, and as the evening progressed, things had been getting wild to say the least. All four college girls took turns fucking the black players, and though there were no drugs to be had because the players feared a drug test coming before the championship game, there was plenty of alcohol on hand.

The college girls, being uninhibited in this college environment, were not afraid to be fucked in public, and the cocks were freely being passed around as the girls would giggle, point, and say, “I want that one next.”

The two married women, however, were more selective. They too wanted to be fucked, but not in public. Their reputations needed protecting. That is why they had came to the game being played at an out of town college. Both of them had come together, and their husbands were home baby-sitting. They needed to hurry.

Yvonne Parker was her name, one of the teachers, until now innocent, only having fucked her husband, and she decided that she wanted to fuck one of the players named Jamal. Yvonne had watched as Jamal had fucked Jessica, one of the students in her History class, and after having been able to both see Jamal doing the fucking and getting a review from Jessica as to how good he had felt, Yvonne had decided to take Jamal into a room where they could be alone.

Jamal had a huge cock she had seen, and she was craving the huge part of that black cock, something she was not getting at home. Jamal did not know that Yvonne was a teacher from another college. All he knew was that here was an older woman, a beautiful white woman who had came along with the college gals.

“I see you are wearing a set of those rings. Does that mean you are married, little lady?”

Yvonne blushed. She had forgotten her rings, and besides, they were very hard to get off. “I...I was married,” Yvonne lied, “I'm separated and about to get divorced.”

“Well, maybe you can be finding out about now what kind of man you can be picking for your next round of steady fucking.” And with that, Jamal proceeded to show her. He had drained off a gallon in Jessica, and now Jamal was ready to do some long, slow fucking and making it last and last. This woman was particularly beautiful, and in many ways, more lovely than all these young white preppies he was so used to having.

She gave out with the loud groan that white women so often made when he put the peter to them. Jamal loved hearing that sound, and then the feeling of arms and legs going around him. Yvonne, practically a virgin at this point, acted accordingly.

She had made the sounds, and did the body wrapping, but at first Yvonne was afraid to express herself to this younger than herself student. But as time went by she became more vocal as she felt first one, and then two and then three powerful orgasms surge through her body.

She was out of town, making it with a student from a different college then her own, and finally, it was all coming out. “You black fucker. You know how to do it, don't you? I don't think I have ever felt anything so wonderful before. Your cock is...Yes! Fuck me harder Jamal...YES, LIKE THAT! Oh shit you're good.”

About that time a young man named Marcus had arrived at the party, and after asking one of the players where Jamal is, was told that Jamal had some older white woman in that bedroom. Wanting to see the action, Marcus walked in after having tried the door, found it to be locked and then twisting hard and forcing the hasp to give, he had managed to open the door.

Now he was in the room and watching in surprise as his cousin Jamal was fucking this white teacher that he currently had in one of his classes and had been lusting over all semester. Marcus didn't know how or why she was here, but here she is, like a dream come true.

Oh fuck had he ever lusted over Yvonne Parker as she sometimes changed positions or crossed and uncrossed her legs in her chair as Jamal had watched her from his desk in center front. Once he had managed to come up to her desk as she was seated at the end of a class and seen down the top of her dress. Not quite to the nipples had he been able to see, but close.

Upon realizing that Marcus was hovering over her and trying to see down her dress, she had quickly straightened up, unconciously placed a hand over the top of her dress and said, "Marcus, may I help you?"

Oh fuck did he want to tell her exactly how she could help him, but he had smiled and asked her again what pages he needed to write on before the next class and she had reminded him that she had already given out the page numbers and Marcus had said he failed to write them down.

She knew he was lying and had been trying to see down her dress, but shaking her head, she gave him the numbers again. while doing so, her tone was one of a superior looking down on an inferior. Or so it seemed.

She was strict, aloof, and seemingly, untouchable.

Marcus didn't know how or why Mrs. Parker happened to be at his cousin's home, in a town ten miles from home, but here she is and this was his chance. Jamal had her on her back at the moment and she had her legs high around his waist.

Marcus slipped quietly up, getting close as he knelt down and after watching Jamal's cock stretching that white and married teacher pussy from up close for several seconds, Marcus decided to make his presence known.

“She looks like some good pussy Jamal," he said laughing, "and I get her next.”

Shocked at hearing that voice, Yvonne looked up, her face registering horror and fright at who she was seeing. “Oh no, Marcus, you're here? Why are you here? You don't even live in this town."

“That's right Mrs. Parker. Jamal is my cousin, and what he is getting I have been wanting for...” he counted in his head, “four months now since I have been in your class. I've been craving that sweet white meat, and now I plan to get me some.”

Caught in the act, there was no way she would be able to deny him.

Still, she groaned again as Jamal began giving it to her hard and fast so his cousin could get some. Then, his cock shiny and dripping, Jamal climbed off, smiled at Marcus, and said, "Here she is cuz. Hope you don't mind sloppy seconds, cause she got a load from me."

"First cuz," said Marcus, "I need to have her warm me up."

Marcus did not need warming up since he was already almost completely up, but he wanted to make Mrs. Prissy Parker pay her dues.

Marcus proceeded to show Yvonne married Parker how much he had been craving her when he went over her face and stuck his semi-hard two pounds of meat into her mouth. With no other options, Yvonne took to it like a duck to water.

Jamal was hard again. "Fuck cuz, think I'll get back on for a bit while you get your dick sucked."

Yvonne was horrified at having to take two at the same time, but she readily opened her legs again as Jamal got between them. She sucked Marcus's thick black cock as best she could while also thrusting her hips upward as Jamal was bringing his hips down. After another minute or two, she gasped and dropped the black cock from her mouth and groaned loudly as Jamal brought her to another rousing orgasm.

Marcus had to suffer and wait through an interrupted blow job while Jamal and Yvonne finished up with that one last great orgasm, and then, as Jamal got up off her a second time with his long dick dripping and dangling, Yvonne sort of closed her legs, looked red in the face and turned her head to look past that big beautiful brown cock and up to his face..

She knew what was coming. “Marcus, you won't say anything to anyone in class, at our school, you promise?”

Give me everything I want, Mrs. Parker, and your secret will be my secret."

Jamal, who had waited to see her getting it on before leaving the room, laughed. "Sounds like you got yourself an old lady cuz."

"She's going to become my favorite pussy, I'm pretty sure of that." Marcus was stroking his cock now, tugging the foreskin off the head and back again as he looked down into her face, right below his cock.

Yvonne Parker found herself staring up at a cock that she had been sucking and now appeared to be even larger than Jamal's if that was possible. She looked worried, but as Marcus crawled up on the bed, her legs opened for him.

"Fuck Marcus, you know that we shouldn't be doing this. I'm your teacher and it isn't right."

"Yes, Mrs. Parker, and you're also married, and I love white married pussy!"

Actually, Mrs. Parker would be his first married pussy, and his oldest lady so far, but he was not about to tell her that.

"Oh gawd Marcus. You're laying a guilt trip on me." Then she gripped his cock excitedly, feeling it by wrapping her fingers around him in preparation for aiming his cock.

“Guilt trip? Fuck no, Mrs. Parker. I plan to enjoy this fuck, and when we are done, you and I are going to arrange some future times when we can get together for more of this.”

She didn't argue, instead began planning times.

"It'll have to be after school, and right after since I'll need to be getting home to my husband." She hesitated, looking at his cock and then into his face. "I don't know where we'll be doing it. We have a bed now, but there we'll just have...a car maybe."

Marcus laughed. I'll have a bed for us Mrs. Parker, no worry about that."

"I hope it's close by, I'll still need to get home soon as..."

He had her now. His fantasy woman, and would have her for who knows how long? And with that, Marcus had himself a nice feel of her C cups, then he buried his cock to the hilt, and Yvonne groaned loudly as her arms and then her legs came up and around him.

“Mmmmm yesssss. White pussy. White married teacher pussy, so good, so fucking good and tight.”

"Ohhhh Marcus," she sighed as she gripped his ass with her fingers. "I was even tighter before your cousin got in there and stretched me wide."

"Jamal was just warming you up for the main event Mrs. Parker. Far as I'm concerned, your married white pussy has been waiting just for me to keep it happy, and I know this, I am sure feeling happy about now."

“Oh Marcus, you say the nicest things.” It would appear that the until now the teacher with the reputation for being strict in class, was strictly looking for pleasure in the bedroom. Her meeting his offered kisses willingly, was putting a seal on the deal.

In the front room, her other teacher friend was being fucked, and openly in front of everyone. Somehow, despite her desire for privacy, she had thrown caution to the winds and was getting it in public as two, three and then four black cocks found their way to her wet pussy.

This teacher had a hole that had always been on the large side, and after six years of marriage and two affairs, it had never been stuffed truly full, until tonight.

Some cell phone cameras were out, and photos were being taken. Some of them would end up on SlutWives, and Dark Wanderer, websites known nationwide for featuring white wives feasting on black cock.

Similar things were happening around the nation as more and more white women, in an attempt to hopefully find some of this rumored Knobbian dick, were discovering the benefits of black cock.

Some American women heard that Knobbian men do not know about kissing and cumming without making babies. Those women, many of them married, decided they want to teach. The Knobbian men learned of this, and started pretending to have never been with Earthlings before and enjoyed being 'taught' all over again.

But these were isolated incidents, rumored by whites around the nation but not confirmed.

It would appear at the moment, that the reputation of black cock had not only been protected, but enhanced. But behind the lines, and on the beds of America, more and more American women were being converted to a craving for Knobbian dick. In time, at the present rate, Knobbian dick would rule America, and then the world within a few years.

But there were not a few years to be had.

Rotack and Glicktoo had received a message from the home planet. “We are rapidly drying out, the food sources are dwindling, and the women are getting restless. Unless you find a way for us to conquer this planet Earth peacefully, we will have to use our weapons.

Please advise within six weeks Earth time.

Meanwhile, in Washington D. C. the six women whom had been given six billion dollars and three months to explore this rumored Knobbian dick and get back to Congress, had received some leads and they were about to go on a fact-finding mission.

Can Black Cock Save The Earth? Year Three.

Some Knobbians had migrated to Australia by beaming down after learning this continent, with its dry Western half, more resembled the planet of Knobbia. They brought with them a wheat type substance, pleasing to the Knobbian taste, that could be grown with a minimum of water.

Australia, dry as it is in the Western portions, still had more water to offer than did the planet Knobbia.

The word was sent up. This fellow Knobbians, appears to be the place we need to settle. It is similar to our home planet, but more hospitable. More and more Knobbians were being beamed from America back up to their ships and being brought over to Australia.

The word got out. No longer a secret passed around in whispers, the existence of aliens on Earth from a planet called Knobbia became known, and then, when it became futher known that the Knobbians meant no harm, they were 'deeded' a large portion of Western Australia as their new home.

When it became known by the white ruling class of Australia that Australian women were beginning to migrate West for Knobbian cock, the men discussed and then built the Knobbit fence, similar to the Rabbit fence Australia had built many years before, in an effort to keep white Australian women from driving West to where the Knobbians had made their home.

The Rabbit Fence is real readers, and served as a basis for the Knobbitt Fence. (See next paragraph.)

Stretching from north to south across Western Australia, dividing the entire continent into two unequal parts, is a flimsy barbed-wire fence that runs for a total length of 3,256 km. The fence was erected in the early 1900s to keep wild rabbits out of farm lands on the western side of the continent. Today, the Rabbit Proof fence, now called the State Barrier Fence, stands as a barrier to entry against all invasive species such as dingoes, kangaroos and emus, which damage crops, as well as wild dogs which attack livestock.

In Arab nations, where some women had been mutilated by having their clitorises cut out, the women were being traded for Knobbian women who had been arriving. This was a good trade for all concerned.

The Arabs were feeling more secure with their new Knobbian women, who would not cheat with other men, because they had genitals that were not only dead on the outside, but within.

The Knobbians were happy with getting Arab women in exchange, because they, though having mutilated pussies, still had G spots within that could easily be reached and activated with the flexible Knobbian cock..

Fucking these Arab women with no clits was an unexpected bonus for Knobbian men. The Arab women, very grateful for being given flexible cock that could stimulate their G spots, were willingly also giving blow jobs to warm their Knobbian men up.

The Knobbians had it all, blowjobs followed by enthusiastic fucking, and they did not have to eat pussy.

Slowly, with ever increasing rapidity, the Earth was becoming dominated by Knobbia, and Knobbian dick.

The six white women on the fact finding mission, had long disappeared, along with the six billion dollars they had been given. It was rumored that they had indeed found Knobbian cock, and been absorbed into Knobbian society.

In America, the black President, having won a second term, went on national TV and made a speech.

"If you want black cock, we can arrange black cock."

"If you like black cock, you can keep your black cock."

"If you like black men, you can keep your black men."

The U.S. government, in response to the large numbers of requests by white women to emigrate to Western Australia, appointed a Knobbia Visa Czar. He was human and a Democrat, and his job would be to investigate, and if accepted, issue Knobby Visas to white American women wishing to emigrate to western Australia.

Unsaid, his real function was to gather the names of white women wishing to emigrate, and give those names to the carriers of black cock and have them do some convincing to keep the white American women in America.

Still, the U.S. government had to go on pretending to be listening to the demands of its citizens.

In a show of effort to demonstrate to the citizens of America how the new Visa program works, the First Lady applied for and was awarded Knobby Visa number one, and she immediately flew to Western Australia on Air Force two, was supposed to return, but once there and having spent a night, she said she planned to stay.

It all worked out to the good, ultimately. The black men in America were finding that there was still an adequate supply of white women who had been left behind, not being able to get exit visas to Australia.

The word had gotten out. No longer being discussed in whispers by giggling white women over luncheons, the black cocks were now an open subject, and since most Knobbian dicks were located elsewhere or already taken, black cocks were the next best thing and in great demand.

The Knobbians, having been openly accepted into the culture of the planet called Earth, cancelled their plans to conquer the Earth by force. It had been accomplished by the use of the Knobbian cock. They placed their space ships into permanent Earth orbit, to maybe be shared with the humans in a future time.

The threat of war was over, and around the world, women were finding that sex could be better then ever.

In effect, Black cock had indeed saved the Earth, especially for white women with no Knobbian Visas.

1516895-35edb727eedb39264eb182948869609e.jpg

OK readers. The font on this one was too small and that might be why the number of readers based on how long it has been posted is low. Blew it up, made it easier to read, so have at it.

Back