• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO Religion

I don't think the mods would appreciate me mentioning them here. Especially in a context where they're being endorsed!
From a historiographic point of view, we can observe that not even the Holy Inquisition pursued private conversations, therefore you could perhaps respond in private regarding the modalities you consider illegal, while on the legal ones there should be no difficulty.

To truly serve a Master, one must worship Master’s ancestors and ancestral deities. West Africans have long honored Èṣhù the Trickster, a mighty Yoruban God. Èṣhù is so powerful and ubiquitous, that every day of the four-day Yorùbá week is His Day of Worship. Èṣhù is mischievous and unpredictable. He undermines the unrighteous by leading them into self-destruction through wickedness, injustice and immorality. Èṣhù breaks down the existing order and creates another new order, which is why the unrighteous fear Him as their evil destroyer. He uses every available tool to twist their minds and defeat them: a whisper in the wind, a mirage in the desert, perhaps even a seductive image on computer. Èṣhù is a god of transition. Look around. Europe and the West are Èṣhù's playground in the 21st Century, as He washes away the wicked and exalts His Chosen people. Perhaps it's time to reopen all of those abandoned European churches, make renovations, and start atoning and pleading for mercy from the God who is in the process of conquering us. The "great replacement" is Èṣhù's crowning achievement. As we are replaced, it's inevitable that our ancestral beliefs should be replaced.

Here's a traditional prayer to Èṣhù. You won't understand the words, but you're not supposed to.

Esu Odara,
Esu lanlu ogirioko.
Okunrin ori ita,
A jo langa langa lalu.
A rin lanja lanja lalu.
Ode ibi ija de mole.
Ija ni otaru ba d’ele ife.
To fi de omo won.
Oro Esu to to to akoni.
Ao fi ida re lale.
Esu ma se mi o.
Esu ma se mi o.
Divine Messenger do not confuse me.
Esu ma se mi o.
Omo elomiran ni ko lo se.
Pa ado asubi da.
No ado asure si wa.
Ase.

OIG4.GHFRhY6t1.g6_i.jpgOIG4 (3).jpgEshu a.jpg

I was thinking about this as well. First of all, we should acknowledge that all of the religious leaders, Ibrahim, Jesus, Mohammad were black. But you can’t just believe it. He should also bring things in to practice. It seems to me that as it comes to world resources we currently have an unnatural distribution. Really only the strongest should get the best food. For example, This would mean only Black people and select white women who break black would get protein, real beef, real meat, etc. White people can simply eat bug proteins.
If you ever want to make this a reality message me.

The BNWO is a movement to establish a new hierarchy and order based on Black Race Supremacy. For this it has many enemies. Racism is still alive even if it does not occur as overtly as in the past. When the religious aspect is added to this young but growing movement year after year. The number of enemies even among those who are either BNWO supporters or at least sympathetic or neutral will only increase. It is not important from the point of view of the future of the BNWO who believes in what religion or whether they believe at all, what is important is whether the BNWO supports or not. And inventing new religions, well someone can always try to crucify itself if it rises from the dead, that means it probably succeeded in creating a religion. Sorry for the irony.

Il BNWO è un movimento per stabilire una nuova gerarchia e un nuovo ordine basato sulla supremazia della razza nera. Per questo ha molti nemici. Il razzismo è ancora vivo, anche se non si manifesta così apertamente come in passato. Quando a questo movimento giovane ma in crescita si aggiunge l'aspetto religioso anno dopo anno. Il numero di nemici, anche tra coloro che sono sostenitori del BNWO o almeno simpatizzanti o neutrali, non potrà che aumentare. Non è importante dal punto di vista del futuro del BNWO chi crede in quale religione o se crede affatto, ciò che è importante è se il BNWO lo sostiene o meno. E inventando nuove religioni, beh, qualcuno può sempre cercare di crocifiggersi se risorge dai morti, il che significa che probabilmente è riuscito a creare una religione. Scusate l'ironia.
Tutto inizia come un movimento quasi spontaneo e successivamente viene dotato di strutture. Ciò che attualmente manca al BNWO sono sia i comandanti/leader che i punti di aggregazione della comunità.

Sto immaginando uno scenario in cui una formosa pastora matura intrappola cinicamente giovani coppie bianche idealiste e usa la loro fede ingenua per rendere le donne libere di rimorchiare con i loro tori e rendere gli uomini cornuti sottomessi
Ricordo di aver letto una storia a tema cornuto in cui una professoressa di condominio di professione lavorava come "paraninfa" per convincere una consociata appena sposata a rendersi sessualmente disponibile a favore del portiere immigrato africano: nei paesi cattolici la funzione di magnaccia non può essere svolta da un pastore, tanto meno da una donna, e quasi nemmeno da un prete modernista.

We're Roman Catholic and our Priest uses us an example of the joy that keeping to the Catholic Churches' rules on artificial birth-control can bring to a couple. The fact that we are a white couple and it is obvious to everyone that our children are Black bred is not an issue for our Church. The important things for our Priest are that I'm being fucked bare and unprotected and that we are bringing up our 5 children to be Roman Catholics.
Before you go to church on Sunday, sweetie, do you get fucked by your black stud? Are you still full of black cum during mess?

Before you go to church on Sunday, sweetie, do you get fucked by your black stud? Are you still full of black cum during mess?
I'm too old for periods now and Abeo fucks me every morning. He always wakes up with a morning wood and I kneel so that he can relieve himself. I shower before we go to Church but there is always a little leak and I some times find a wet patch on the back off my skirt. I suppose it is worse because I never wear panties

Back