• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
Something can be done with the wives of the surviving Boer farmers.
If you live in South Africa, vote Economic Freedom Fighters, and fight for the expropriation of land from white people!

Maybe we should start by introducing the concept on social media and dating sites here in South Africa
Well my social media is all about BNWO so I can tick that 1. Dating sites? Well I'm a guy, am I supposed to go for an African woman then? As far as I know, I should be in chastity and pussyfree.

Well my social media is all about BNWO so I can tick that 1. Dating sites? Well I'm a guy, am I supposed to go for an African woman then? As far as I know, I should be in chastity and pussyfree.
Chastity for white males is promoted by the extremist component of the BNWO Shadow Government. There is also a moderate component which is why white males make a commitment to copulate only with black women 😎
The Christian component is for the white male to be faithful to his black alpha wife, treating all white females as whores, ignoring or mortifying white pride ;)

In South Africa the BNWO is uncommon to the land and so is crossdressing whiteboys and black supremacy. If the BNWO came to South africa, they could take over instantly. The African numbers overtake the whites 11 to 1.

White slavery would happen, interracial breeding and white disposal.

Yet... it is uncommon here.

How do we turn the tables in this country? I as 1 of the very few BNWO supporters and introducing it to people around me and on social media is a very slow process.

Any ideas as to how we can make this happen a bit faster?
tumblr_inline_plm182D4ug1wx0peb_640.jpg
She seems dedicated.
Good Girl!

In South Africa the BNWO is uncommon to the land and so is crossdressing whiteboys and black supremacy. If the BNWO came to South africa, they could take over instantly. The African numbers overtake the whites 11 to 1.

White slavery would happen, interracial breeding and white disposal.

Yet... it is uncommon here.

How do we turn the tables in this country? I as 1 of the very few BNWO supporters and introducing it to people around me and on social media is a very slow process.

Any ideas as to how we can make this happen a bit faster?
Make and print out flyers and put them up places maybe even make pamphlets and put them places where lots of people will find them you could even advertise an online meeting over something like telegram for interested people

Back