• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
I am not an expert on South Africa. But I know one girl from there quite well. I deliberately avoided anything about BNWO in the conversation. Even about interracial there was no word. Just a regular chat about how life is there. It's all true about the demographics and the fact that the Black population outnumbers the white population by more than 10 times. But however, especially in the non-large, generally small cities in areas where the white population happens to dominate. It's a different population than in Europe. They actually keep together. Very restrictive rules about private life. Traditional views on most things. Surely in time and there the Black population will absorb this white population. But acutely after these few longer conversations with her it seems to me that there, despite such a large predominance of the Black population on the white one, it will not be the easiest.

I am not an expert on South Africa. But I know one girl from there quite well. I deliberately avoided anything about BNWO in the conversation. Even about interracial there was no word. Just a regular chat about how life is there. It's all true about the demographics and the fact that the Black population outnumbers the white population by more than 10 times. But however, especially in the non-large, generally small cities in areas where the white population happens to dominate. It's a different population than in Europe. They actually keep together. Very restrictive rules about private life. Traditional views on most things. Surely in time and there the Black population will absorb this white population. But acutely after these few longer conversations with her it seems to me that there, despite such a large predominance of the Black population on the white one, it will not be the easiest.
I'm from south africa and the African men want white girlfriends but if they do then the other Africans call them a traitor to their own race. The African queens would also be called traitors with a white boyfriend. Here, whites stick to white and black to black. It's very rare to see a mixed couple here and it's frowned upon from both races.

I'm from south africa and the African men want white girlfriends but if they do then the other Africans call them a traitor to their own race. The African queens would also be called traitors with a white boyfriend. Here, whites stick to white and black to black. It's very rare to see a mixed couple here and it's frowned upon from both races.
Seems really not easy situation. Thanks for more info.

I
Seems really not easy situation. Thanks for more info.
Ts a pleasure. The few that know about the BNWO in this land encourage BLACK SUPREMACY but they are too coward to encourage their ****** and friends to get BLACKED. Like myself, if I get a random girls number I'd encourage her to go BLACK but I wouldn't encourage my friends and ******. I just hope my social media accounts reach enough South Africans so the BNWO can grow and be fruitful in this country at a speedier rate than what it is at the moment. It's practically nonexistent here

A I,ve said before (having now left S.A.) my friends say Durban (old word) is far more liberal. One of my friends living in Sarnia has a house of ill-repute right next door to him and the girls are white and the clients are black or Asian. This is a beginning most of the girls are from the Free State and the owners are black Nigerians. Come back to me for more info

A I,ve said before (having now left S.A.) my friends say Durban (old word) is far more liberal. One of my friends living in Sarnia has a house of ill-repute right next door to him and the girls are white and the clients are black or Asian. This is a beginning most of the girls are from the Free State and the owners are black Nigerians. Come back to me for more info
Wow now that is interesting

In South Africa the BNWO is uncommon to the land and so is crossdressing whiteboys and black supremacy. If the BNWO came to South africa, they could take over instantly. The African numbers overtake the whites 11 to 1.

White slavery would happen, interracial breeding and white disposal.

Yet... it is uncommon here.

How do we turn the tables in this country? I as 1 of the very few BNWO supporters and introducing it to people around me and on social media is a very slow process.

Any ideas as to how we can make this happen a bit faster?
Yes a big problem, can’t you rally the beautiful black people to rise up and begin taking what is theirs? Surely there’s much IR sex anyway with white women breeding Black already…..

Yes a big problem, can’t you rally the beautiful black people to rise up and begin taking what is theirs? Surely there’s much IR sex anyway with white women breeding Black already…..
Noooo. It's uncommon and white women rather stick to their own. There's a very small handful who mixed races but it's not normal here

Back