• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

BNWO Breeding Dream

I have been fantasizing about doing my part to spread BNWO and I want to find the top 20 black bulls for cock size and sperm potency and hire them. Offer their services to newly married white couples for the wife to pick 5 of her pleasing for the honeymoon. All expenses paid tor newlyweds and bridesmaids.

The wife will be gang breed while her hubby and bridesmaids watch and get shown the power of black cock. The girls can pick their favorite for baby daddy and like a reality tv show or fantasy sports argue between themselves.

“Did you see how deep Jamal was when he busted inside her? It’s his black baby!”

“Yes but Darren made her cum when he filled her up! It’s his baby!”

Eventually the winner is announced and from there we grow and make it a tv show. Around the country white women will witness the power of black cock while picking their favorites to be the daddy of the white wife’s baby.

Thoughts?

Back