• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black women and white men

Aesthetic contrast: subconsciously aware of the infusion of exotic genes

Skin color as uniform: signals that women belong to another group of men, which makes exotic men desire to conquer them

Primal instincts: conquest/submission/liberation/revenge

Taboo: breaking taboos for self-interested reasons makes us feel powerful and conflicting emotions can intensify a high

Culture: black women feel most beautiful when a white man perceives them as being beautiful

Universality: practically all black women are attracted to white men of good stock

Eugenics: desire for children to have lighter skin, higher intelligence and greater beauty
1666479376960.png
1666480295886.png

I am struggling to see what in this relationship Black Woman would get?
Black women are absolutely gorgeous and could find any real men they desire - why whitebois?

I am not sure if whites are smarter, perhaps quite the opposite.
Let's not project too much: white men are rarely as pathetic as we are.

Aside from the reasons I mentioned, black women benefit the black race when they breed with quality white men. The child will be considered black regardless of whether its father is white due to genes and culture and if the white man is good-looking, extroverted, intelligent, strong, wealthy etc. then the mixed-black children will tend to acquire those traits and resources, which benefits the black race at the expense of the white. Every white man who commits to a black woman cannot be with a white woman while he's with her, so a white woman must either be sterile, a single mother or find a non-white man. In addition, black women pairing with white men frees up more black men to pursue white women. WM/BW further normalizes mixing for white women and black men as well and by connecting families, white relatives and their friends will be introduced to black women's black ****** and friends, increasing mixing again all round. The ****** and friends of the white man become more universalist and mixing is further normalized among the public. And it's no threat to the black race as the vast majority of the black female population is in Africa.​

I am struggling to see what in this relationship Black Woman would get?
Black women are absolutely gorgeous and could find any real men they desire - why whitebois?

I am not sure if whites are smarter, perhaps quite the opposite.
My second wife is a Black woman. I have taken very good care of her. I raised her young one from her previous marriage to be very successful. She doesn't understand cuckolding, so she cheats with who ever she wants. 6 years into our marriage, she no longer wanted sex with me, and I have been pussy free since (12 years).

Black queens are real goddesses. I shut down and become a blushy mess when one talks to me lol. Id love to serve one but feel like id be doin a disservice to her with how weak i am. I can only hope/pray one takes pity on me and chooses me as her slave :oops:

Back