• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black Supremacy in yt comments #3

I do enjoy it but it can't be gory or like undeserved cause then it feels wrong. And I like it cause it makes Black men feel more superior so is like the same reason I want you to lose at sports or be socially dominated by them. So like is not about you getting hurt-hurt to me
I mean we see black people dominate whites in so many factors these days.

I understand the part where you don't wish harm on people. But some of it is quite deserving. Also in man to man culture it's common to get beat up every now and then. It's a punishment that keeps the stupid and privileged in line.
If more whites were open with there enjoyment about it black people would feel more comfortable in showing there true strength.

i always knew its our own beautiful white queens who become race traitors and make us racist straight white males suck our enemies cocks and convert us into faggots, many big dicked nazi white men who are racist to core get beaten and fucked later by bbc, most whites today forgot how to fight and are scared of big black men, black bullies regularly fuck straight white men in there assholes and convert them. at this pace all european white males will become feminized faggots for arabs and blacks
There is, I enjoy it
I just don't want anyone to die or like look really messed up or something
I believe people know that my c*** is tiny. So my girlfriend's friends and all black men no.

There is, I enjoy it
There is, I enjoy it
That makes perfect sense. As a superior white male who beat black men in basketball everyday growing up, hustled the streets in ghettos, and has an above average pick. I do not want war but love and the many kinks and pleasures from it.

Back