• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!
I believe that black men are designed to dominate everyone else!
1. They are physically stronger!
2. They are not sissies like most white men! 3. They are incredibly charismatic!
4. They are fantastically resilient (in sex too!)
Personally, I have trouble controlling myself when I see a powerful black man! And I want to kneel before him!

lrifRto3.jpg

1JyGnsme_1706055903280.jpg

2. They are not sissies like most white men! 3. They are incredibly charismatic!
Personally, I have trouble controlling myself when I see a powerful black man! And I want to kneel before him!

View attachment 362212

View attachment 362214
Add to the list that they are far more better lovers in technique and ability to create orgasms in their partners.

How do they manage to create orgasms ? Size ? Rhythm ?
It is hard to explain, but to me, in simple terms, a black man will consume me, while a white lover doesn't. That applies even to my own husband. Black men are more assertive, even aggressive, while white guys are always asking. I find that incredibly hot. I am not a china doll to be put on a shelf. I am a woman, who loves to be used hard and then wrung out and hung to dry!

It is hard to explain, but to me, in simple terms, a black man will consume me, while a white lover doesn't. That applies even to my own husband. Black men are more assertive, even aggressive, while white guys are always asking. I find that incredibly hot. I am not a china doll to be put on a shelf. I am a woman, who loves to be used hard and then wrung out and hung to dry!
They’re men in the fullness of the expression which appeals strongly to heterosexual women ….amen

View attachment 362212

View attachment 362214
You should onky fuck black with that body

Back