• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black power from Italy!

Hello from Italy!
As can be seen from my nickname, I am an Italian with African ancestors. When I was young I was offended by blonde bitches who didn't like my complexion and curly hair! These bitches married blond men...and had blond children with them! I'm pleased to discover how there are blondes ready to concretely fight against racism, to promote abortion (of whites), the feminization of white males... to prevent the birth of other blonde, or at least white, racist bitches! It's the only way to defeat racism...fight for the disappearance of whites!
Personally, I recommend books on the BLM movement, critical race theory and the recognition of African history to libraries, which always accept them, and I encourage you to do the same!!!
See you next time...on this wonderful forum!

Hello from Italy!
As can be seen from my nickname, I am an Italian with African ancestors. When I was young I was offended by blonde bitches who didn't like my complexion and curly hair! These bitches married blond men...and had blond children with them! I'm pleased to discover how there are blondes ready to concretely fight against racism, to promote abortion (of whites), the feminization of white males... to prevent the birth of other blonde, or at least white, racist bitches! It's the only way to defeat racism...fight for the disappearance of whites!
Personally, I recommend books on the BLM movement, critical race theory and the recognition of African history to libraries, which always accept them, and I encourage you to do the same!!!
I agree in all except feminization of white males and think abortion doesn't need to be promoted at these times, as the natural selection already works fine. We just have to set nice incentives.

I agree in all except feminization of white males and think abortion doesn't need to be promoted at these times, as the natural selection already works fine. We just have to set nice incentives.
Certainly the feminization of the white male is not essential. Just convince him not to procreate with white women.
Abortion is often prevented by contraception. Unfortunately in Italy doctors can call themselves "objectors" and deny women the right to have an abortion. I intended to draw attention to this fact, which I fear does not only concern the Italian situation.

Certainly the feminization of the white male is not essential. Just convince him not to procreate with white women.
Abortion is often prevented by contraception. Unfortunately in Italy doctors can call themselves "objectors" and deny women the right to have an abortion. I intended to draw attention to this fact, which I fear does not only concern the Italian situation.
Yes, the liberal young white European women make the right descission - let them have the power to do so.

Hello from Italy!
If you are searching for blonde people, you have just found one: I am blonde, I am beta and I support BNWO and BLM . I encourage white women to go black only and white bois to stay pussyfree...

My blonde wfe with curly hair got blacked after 52 years, her white, blonde ******** will be the next, with an age of 25 years a perfect slut to breed black kids
You are our model white ******!
I hope you can update us soon, to know if her ******** has been impregnated, in the belief that she will offer many brown children to the NBWO!

In respect of the Hierarchy, I would like to point out that brown people are below Black people, no matter how superior they are to white people. Her children, therefore, will remain in the service of the NBWO, for the compensation and pleasure of the Alpha Males.

Back