• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black on Asian themed stories

While my wife and I live in a mostly black neighborhood, there are many Asians in the surrounding area, and we have several Asian friends. Of course, since we are very heavy into the cuckold and black cock lifestyle, nearly all our friends are also into that lifestyle. One of our Asian friends is very petite. She is under 5 feet tall, and maybe 85 or 90 pounds (I am just guessing). She is black cock only. One of her black boyfriends has a huge cock, and you look on in amazement as he fucks her, expecting to see the tip of his cock come out of her mouth (haha, just kidding).

Her husbands dick is longer than mine, but like me, he gets no pussy, and he too is happy that way. He cleans her creampies, and I am honored to say I also get to clean her creampies on occasion.

I'll look for some Black male/Asian female stories for you.

Back