• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black is always superior to white

My own wife and her friend in the 70s.
People must stop believing that a Mandingo type guy was only recent.
BTW, that ring is an ID for her many thousands of viewers on Flickr.
Here? His buddy cut off the heads to protect the black fellow's ID, not my wife's.
View attachment 339128
Yes my 1970s Whore wife fucked many black buck bulls all thru the 70s and 80s

Not just cock size but in all aspects of life, black is superior always!
Ansolutey. We white women know wii who the alpha and betas are. And Black men have superior genes. They’d are built to fuck. But Alohas are dominant and do what they want and no one tells them what to do. That’s why it’s better to marry a white beta. Like me. Who finance your lifestyle and is my sub cuckold. Our modern white marriage is perfect.

Hi Laura. How interesting that you're treated differently after having been blacked. I have to say people treated me differently after they knew I was dating and fucking white girls. And that goes back to high school. I was among a handful of black dudes at an otherwise all white high school and after I started dating white girls, every one assumed I was fucking them. Mostly I wasn't. But it was just assumed that I was. Their white parents, especially white fathers, were seething. I could just tell, but they were too afraid to challenge me in dating their white *********.

The white girls I dated said they were treated differently by their peers too. Some resented it, but most envied it I think. White guys were always talking about trying to "get some head" and "go all the way" but it was never that difficult for me. They treated me with envy but also resentment. I tried to be humble, but it didn't help.
Sir, do You think that the white fathers were afraid to confront You because their ********* would rebel, or were they afraid of being called racist or bigots or was it simply because they were intimidated by You and afraid that You would beat their ass? Thank You for Your insight, Sir.

Sir, do You think that the white fathers were afraid to confront You because their ********* would rebel, or were they afraid of being called racist or bigots or was it simply because they were intimidated by You and afraid that You would beat their ass? Thank You for Your insight, Sir.
White fathers backed off because they didn't want to be called "racist." I was not menacing or threatening. No need for it. Just my presence, their ********* bringing me home and introducing me was intimidating enough. White parents didn't know how to deal with it. They were powerless.

You have to understand that IR dating by white teen girls with black dudes basically destroys white families. It destroys the authority of white parents, especially white fathers. I personally know of numerous white families destroyed when powerless fathers started drinking heavily and fighting with their wives and ended up getting divorced because things became intolerable for them with their white ******** dating a black dude. I didn't understand all this at the time. Only with the benefit of reflection do I fully realize the power of the black guy, even a black teen, to destroy the power, authority and sanity of the white father. I was always polite and courteous to a fault. Never rude or threatening. No way I was going to beat anyone's ass, but I knew intuitively that lots of white fathers and white guys wanted to beat mine. Thankfully none ever did.

Black violence is not important as much as black confidence, good manners and just being "cool." The power of "black cool" is a strong natural thing. Some young black guys are into violence, into beatdowns of white ass holes at school and that sort of thing. It's inevitable I think. But it just isn't my thing to do it. I don't necessarily judge others, I just know what worked for me.

White fathers backed off because they didn't want to be called "racist." I was not menacing or threatening. No need for it. Just my presence, their ********* bringing me home and introducing me was intimidating enough. White parents didn't know how to deal with it. They were powerless.

You have to understand that IR dating by white teen girls with black dudes basically destroys white families. It destroys the authority of white parents, especially white fathers. I personally know of numerous white families destroyed when powerless fathers started drinking heavily and fighting with their wives and ended up getting divorced because things became intolerable for them with their white ******** dating a black dude. I didn't understand all this at the time. Only with the benefit of reflection do I fully realize the power of the black guy, even a black teen, to destroy the power, authority and sanity of the white father. I was always polite and courteous to a fault. Never rude or threatening. No way I was going to beat anyone's ass, but I knew intuitively that lots of white fathers and white guys wanted to beat mine. Thankfully none ever did.

Black violence is not important as much as black confidence, good manners and just being "cool." The power of "black cool" is a strong natural thing. Some young black guys are into violence, into beatdowns of white ass holes at school and that sort of thing. It's inevitable I think. But it just isn't my thing to do it. I don't necessarily judge others, I just know what worked for me.
Sir, Thank You for Your reply, as well as the confidence, courage and masculine energy that You have demonstrated all of Your life, Sir.

100%

Back