• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black is always superior to white

Hi Laura. How interesting that you're treated differently after having been blacked. I have to say people treated me differently after they knew I was dating and fucking white girls. And that goes back to high school. I was among a handful of black dudes at an otherwise all white high school and after I started dating white girls, every one assumed I was fucking them. Mostly I wasn't. But it was just assumed that I was. Their white parents, especially white fathers, were seething. I could just tell, but they were too afraid to challenge me in dating their white *********.

The white girls I dated said they were treated differently by their peers too. Some resented it, but most envied it I think. White guys were always talking about trying to "get some head" and "go all the way" but it was never that difficult for me. They treated me with envy but also resentment. I tried to be humble, but it didn't help.
Hi D, thanks for your reply. Sorry I didn't answer, but I cannot explain my situation well. I think things changed for me because of how I feel about myself - so some people are sensing that. But still most people do not know about my other life. But maybe more people know than I realize because of all the people who told someone "confidentially", and they are not letting on. It would be OK in my circles to have a black boyfriend. It is no big deal. But is the black hook ups I do which changes things.

Black Kings with the most gorgeous, fertile white females is the Most Beautiful thing in the world.
That's how we know that things are meant to be this way.
How could the most Beautiful, Perfect, and Deserved, pairing not be destiny?

It couldn't.
This is the present and future. This is Right.

And i fucking Love It.
Nature hates a vacuum and can’t stand weak white men trying to breed with a fertile white woman. Nature demands a fertile beautiful white woman accept only superior black seed. Sorry white bois

Well said. You're very understanding of the new racial reality. Your black baby gives you the right to speak on this.
Thank you
I’ve come to realize it’s the duty and purpose of a woman to take the strongest, most dominant, superior lovers. The best are alpha black men. In our modern world we have separated ourselves from nature. Weak men are allowed to cheat and hold back the strong and even worse to breed. I feel proud doing my part to make the next generation stronger, by breeding strong black men only. I’m also trying to pay some form of reparations by only having sex with black men. I’m only one person but I offer my pure white genes as s sacrifice to racial Justice and pale white flesh as reparations. I’m doing this I can both give back to the world and honor my duty as a woman. What are your thoughts?

Thank you
I’ve come to realize it’s the duty and purpose of a woman to take the strongest, most dominant, superior lovers. The best are alpha black men. In our modern world we have separated ourselves from nature. Weak men are allowed to cheat and hold back the strong and even worse to breed. I feel proud doing my part to make the next generation stronger, by breeding strong black men only. I’m also trying to pay some form of reparations by only having sex with black men. I’m only one person but I offer my pure white genes as s sacrifice to racial Justice and pale white flesh as reparations. I’m doing this I can both give back to the world and honor my duty as a woman. What are your thoughts?
My thoughts are that anything and everything must be done to right the wrongs done by weak white “men” to blacks and ensure that blacks are able to get reparations by using and abusing whites anyway they see fit

I don't like to draw sweeping generalizations about entire groups of people, but speaking strictly from what I've observed, while not all Black men are hung, when they are they're huge. Going as far back as high school I remember noticing how much bigger Black guys were in the locker room. I didn't go in with the intent of looking at anyone's dick, but they were so big that it was impossible not to notice. So overall I'd say I agree - it seems that on average Black men are better endowed, more physically fit & in general carry themselves with more confidence. All this adds up them being the most desired group for women looking for a partner.

Back