• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black is always superior to white

Black men certainly have the rep. Everyone who knows I have been blacked treats me slightly differently now, like they know I have been well fucked. They are right!

But it is still semi-secret in my life.
Hi Laura. How interesting that you're treated differently after having been blacked. I have to say people treated me differently after they knew I was dating and fucking white girls. And that goes back to high school. I was among a handful of black dudes at an otherwise all white high school and after I started dating white girls, every one assumed I was fucking them. Mostly I wasn't. But it was just assumed that I was. Their white parents, especially white fathers, were seething. I could just tell, but they were too afraid to challenge me in dating their white *********.

The white girls I dated said they were treated differently by their peers too. Some resented it, but most envied it I think. White guys were always talking about trying to "get some head" and "go all the way" but it was never that difficult for me. They treated me with envy but also resentment. I tried to be humble, but it didn't help.

Hi Laura. How interesting that you're treated differently after having been blacked. I have to say people treated me differently after they knew I was dating and fucking white girls. And that goes back to high school. I was among a handful of black dudes at an otherwise all white high school and after I started dating white girls, every one assumed I was fucking them. Mostly I wasn't. But it was just assumed that I was. Their white parents, especially white fathers, were seething. I could just tell, but they were too afraid to challenge me in dating their white *********.

The white girls I dated said they were treated differently by their peers too. Some resented it, but most envied it I think. White guys were always talking about trying to "get some head" and "go all the way" but it was never that difficult for me. They treated me with envy but also resentment. I tried to be humble, but it didn't help.
I'm not surprised. I was getting a lot of envy from girls at school once word got out I was exclusive with a black guy. The news suddenly also made me seem like a black cock attractant, as every black guy on campus was suddenly hitting on me. A few managed to have me, either through cunning or outright force. Oddly, my black BF wasn't too concerned about it, which pissed me off. Before long after, I was suddenly fair game and available for every black cock who was pointed in my general direction. This included a few black fathers as well. By the time I graduated, I must've been with 20 black men, or more, and not a single white one. Many did try though.

I'm not surprised. I was getting a lot of envy from girls at school once word got out I was exclusive with a black guy. The news suddenly also made me seem like a black cock attractant, as every black guy on campus was suddenly hitting on me. A few managed to have me, either through cunning or outright force. Oddly, my black BF wasn't too concerned about it, which pissed me off. Before long after, I was suddenly fair game and available for every black cock who was pointed in my general direction. This included a few black fathers as well. By the time I graduated, I must've been with 20 black men, or more, and not a single white one. Many did try though.
Thanks for sharing. I know what you mean. That's a very typical behavior among black dudes toward compliant white girls.

Back