• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Black Cock Only committed Queen of Spades

It only took my wife one night to declare her pussy Black-only. After years of swinging with white guys and never achieving full satisfaction, she was with her firdt Black Man, had her first of several multi-squirting orgasms, was totally exhausted after a 5-hour marathon. Over breakfast (I had to help her walk; her legs were like rubber) she said "No more white penis."

View attachment 250740
Incredible testament to the power of Big Black Cock!

The wife commits to dedicating her body to the pleasure of Black men and Black men only. In such arrangements, only a Black man may enter the wife and, in many cases, even her husband may not be allowed to have intercourse with her. In a Black-Owned marriage, the wife must make her body available to her Black lover on a regular and consistent basis. Sexually, she belongs to him and pleases him in any way he desires. The husband happily accepts his place and agrees to a life of sexual submission and servitude to both the wife and her Black lover.

SO hot when she limits her sex to Black Cock only, making hubby chaste. Pussy Free. WOW.

The wife commits to dedicating her body to the pleasure of Black men and Black men only. In such arrangements, only a Black man may enter the wife and, in many cases, even her husband may not be allowed to have intercourse with her. In a Black-Owned marriage, the wife must make her body available to her Black lover on a regular and consistent basis. Sexually, she belongs to him and pleases him in any way he desires. The husband happily accepts his place and agrees to a life of sexual submission and servitude to both the wife and her Black lover.

SO hot when she limits her sex to Black Cock only, making hubby chaste. Pussy Free. WOW.

It is happening more and more. After wtaching my wife in ecstasy with her first Black Man I knew that she would only want BBC.

We can't even compete.
No contest.
If it were close, we could try.
But when their Black Cocks are 2-3 times the size of ours--we just have to accept it.

The first time I saw a big Black Cock going deep into my wife's formerly tight pussy and heard her moan of pleasure, then within a couple of minutes her first ever multiple squirting orgasm, I knew my penis would never be welcome in her again.

It only took my wife one night to declare her pussy Black-only. After years of swinging with white guys and never achieving full satisfaction, she was with her firdt Black Man, had her first of several multi-squirting orgasms, was totally exhausted after a 5-hour marathon. Over breakfast (I had to help her walk; her legs were like rubber) she said "No more white penis."

View attachment 250740
How long after that day did it take her until she started supporting BNWO? Or she only support in a sexual context?

How'd be bring you both into embracing it?
How was it all adjusting for you? Guessing you never thought you or your wife would be Black supremacists anytime in yalls lives

The black guys we had been with were all about fucking. Mike, our Dom, included our requirement for submission to him and all Blacks. We had been with him twice. The sex was incredible. The next time he was coming over he told us he wanted both of us naked, on our knees, head bowed, waiting for him and to leave the front door unlocked. It was a strange sensation but very exciting. When he arrived he made us stay like that as he talked about he what expects from couples he owns. At first the words were scary, but we were both excited and more importantly we both wanted him. After he removed his clothes he had us crawl to him and beg for his cock. Each time he came over thereafter we waited for him naked on our knees. At first calling him Master felt strange but after awhile he had become our Master. He started including discipline which he called reparations for slavery.

The black guys we had been with were all about fucking. Mike, our Dom, included our requirement for submission to him and all Blacks. We had been with him twice. The sex was incredible. The next time he was coming over he told us he wanted both of us naked, on our knees, head bowed, waiting for him and to leave the front door unlocked. It was a strange sensation but very exciting. When he arrived he made us stay like that as he talked about he what expects from couples he owns. At first the words were scary, but we were both excited and more importantly we both wanted him. After he removed his clothes he had us crawl to him and beg for his cock. Each time he came over thereafter we waited for him naked on our knees. At first calling him Master felt strange but after awhile he had become our Master. He started including discipline which he called reparations for slavery.
Sounds like you folks know what's best. I have mixed feelings about "doing it" with the bull as, the only bulls I've ever known were only interested in my wife. Of course, I'll kneel before any superior black person or my goddess, my wife but... eh. Interesting about the discipline part there.

Sounds like you folks know what's best. I have mixed feelings about "doing it" with the bull as, the only bulls I've ever known were only interested in my wife. Of course, I'll kneel before any superior black person or my goddess, my wife but... eh. Interesting about the discipline part there.

I am fortunate that my wife only wanted sex with men who would use me, so our swinger ads always included that as a requirement.

Back