• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Biracial dom here.

Ah too bad you’re not close to Anchorage, but I guess there’s no place close to Anchorage! I’d love some training from you, hard to find here!

Ah too bad you’re not close to Anchorage, but I guess there’s no place close to Anchorage! I’d love some training from you, hard to find here!
I understand. And submissives are hard to come by where I live now.
I went to Anchorage once, many years ago. I trained a white female for about a week. She became an obedient whore after I trained her.

Hi! I can’t believe it took me until May to reply, no excuse and I am sorry.

Who am I? I’m a married white bisexual with some variety in sexual interests, and I have a clear enough understanding of my sexuality to know what I want and what my limits are. In my very limited understanding of BDSM, a Dom (or Master?) and Sub (or slave?) make a written agreement of what sexual acts, including physical punishments, restraints, and limits, both parties agree upon. Then, then the Sub gives control to the Dom and the Dom is free to apply his style within the agreement and use the various sexual acts as he sees fit. I am a total nube to BDSM so I first would list their own sexual pleasure as the main goal for both dom and sub, but I don’t honk there’s way more for me to learn and hopefully experience about other goals they might have. You always hear the Master talk about “training” a sub, but what drives the urge to do that? I’m probably making it more complicated than it has to be. I always hear about submissive being typically people with lots of responsibility and stress wanting to release it, but I have had submissive urges since about a year after puberty until now, and they only get stronger, and my motivation is pleasure of course, but my main goal is to serve a master who has stripped me of my masculinity leaving a feminine sub. A sissy.

And I have a split personality with sex because my other sexual interest is in flipping what I just described but make it me as the dom master and training female submissive. I always feel the need to dominate females I have been with and have been successful in performing some hardcore and scary sex acts, consensual, of course, with a variety of women, but haven’t a clue in how to make them consistently my slave. Kind of just a brief time will they come back for more before they lose the kink and become vanilla.

I have lots of thoughts to share, but want to get this off to you. I need a real BDSM mentor who is willing to train me to be a sub, and by example I can l arm how to train subs also, female subs, properly as a master.

That’s a start anyway, I am full of thoughts please ask me any questions and let me know what your process is… I appreciate it!! I hope that we can go forward, and I can learn to serve you as a trained sub.

Back