• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Biology/Sex Question!

BrynnC

Titquake
This is one that I've been wondering myself, just something I've noticed recently but is it normal that I crave my Man's semen when I'm pregnant? It happened the first time he bred me, but this second time it's way stronger. I can hardly keep my mouth off of his dick even more than usual and it almost feels like I'm getting a nutrient my system needs more of when I swallow a load from him. Maybe it's my body trying to even out with his hormones?

This is one that I've been wondering myself, just something I've noticed recently but is it normal that I crave my Man's semen when I'm pregnant? It happened the first time he bred me, but this second time it's way stronger. I can hardly keep my mouth off of his dick even more than usual and it almost feels like I'm getting a nutrient my system needs more of when I swallow a load from him. Maybe it's my body trying to even out with his hormones?
Your horny because of your hormones while pregnant, you'll probably instinctively suck his big black cock because you love his dick and because your super horny on hormones. I just wish I could watch you two fuck and lock my penis up

Oo I know right I feel it to during my second pregnancy I was seperated from my husband and live with my black lover an get so much from both oo

Back