• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Big Cocks Inside my wife

My wife turns me on, a lot. Everything about her makes me hard. The second I see her big 38 DDs, her chubby shape, or her sexy ass, I get erect. Because immediately I start to think of her taking really big cock and my wife loves having a big cocks inside her. I am very attracted to big cocks. Big cocks turn me on, I think about big cocks a lot. I look at men’s crotch a lot but mainly I think about them inside my wife or me helping to make them hard before they go inside my wife. It is as if I go hunting for big cocks. I love seeing a big cock disappear inside my wife and hearing the pleasure she gets with each stroke. Sometimes she would look at me with those lovely blue eyes, the window to her soul and I know she is being satisfied. I love watching another man fuck my wife, I love the pleasure he gets from it and that turns me on. Even when we are out and guys look at her or call to her, I get turned on. We walk inside a reggae bar and soon after guys started approaching her and my little cock gets hard.

My wife turns me on, a lot. Everything about her makes me hard. The second I see her big 38 DDs, her chubby shape, or her sexy ass, I get erect. Because immediately I start to think of her taking really big cock and my wife loves having a big cocks inside her. I am very attracted to big cocks. Big cocks turn me on, I think about big cocks a lot. I look at men’s crotch a lot but mainly I think about them inside my wife or me helping to make them hard before they go inside my wife. It is as if I go hunting for big cocks. I love seeing a big cock disappear inside my wife and hearing the pleasure she gets with each stroke. Sometimes she would look at me with those lovely blue eyes, the window to her soul and I know she is being satisfied. I love watching another man fuck my wife, I love the pleasure he gets from it and that turns me on. Even when we are out and guys look at her or call to her, I get turned on. We walk inside a reggae bar and soon after guys started approaching her and my little cock gets hard.
I know its so hard isn't it. In 1969 I was 23 and she was 17. She wanted to try BBC so I allowed her and helped her on a quick path to BBC and drugs.Contact me on ajp67890@yahhomail.com

Back