• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Best time to get bred?

When I was taken by my bull there was no need to wear a condom for STD's anymore. We are a Catholic ****** and our faith forbids artificial birth control so we decide that we would just have to accept the consequences.

I'd forgotten just how much I enjoyed doing it bare and I was not going to give up black cock, so being black bred was the only option for us. Thankfully we both acknowledge black sexual superiority and it has been an honour to have a black bull father children for us.

When I was take by my bull there was no need to wear a condom for STD's anymore. We are a Catholic ****** and our faith forbids artificial birth control so we decide that we would just have to accept the consequences.

I'd forgotten just how much I enjoyed doing it bare and I was not going to give up black cock, so being black bred was the only option for us. Thankfully we both acknowledge black sexual superiority and it has been an honour to have a black bull father children for us.
wow that's very hot and sexy

When I was take by my bull there was no need to wear a condom for STD's anymore. We are a Catholic ****** and our faith forbids artificial birth control so we decide that we would just have to accept the consequences.

Thts absolutely right

Hi Stella - so true - I am not sure why guys don't get it - there is not a lot of science in it - if you do it bare and are not protected, there is a good chance of having one fucked into you.
I think there are too many cowards to accept that their wife wants a black and unprotected, I think they lack the courage to assume that they are disposable as sexual partners!

Besides, the male cuckold animal is the most common in nature, we cannot go against mother nature or against the will of our wives!

I think there are too many cowards to accept that their wife wants a black and unprotected, I think they lack the courage to assume that they are disposable as sexual partners!

Besides, the male cuckold animal is the most common in nature, we cannot go against mother nature or against the will of our wives!
I think we all want it but the reality of the situation is that it's not practical for a lot of women because not every couple has a spare room for the husband to move into until their their own kids leave home.
I'd been doing it with blacks and my husband had already been a cuckold for 20 years by then and when the opportunity arose our only concern was that I might be too old to conceive and I suspect that a lot of couples might be in the same boat.

Hi Karen,

Thanks a lot for all your hot, honest and detailed comments.:p I love it! You are some kind of woman!🙏 And although I get what you mean, as I believe we all do, I do feel that the practical often stands in the way of the psychical and romantic, unfortunately. Could I therefore ask you a rather practical albeit personal question?

Thanks ever so much!

😘

Back to the original question, the best month to breed is December. It's a nice little Christmas present to yourself and your cuck. You can spend the winter bundled up, keeping the baby warm, and then when summer hits, you can wear as little as possible and show off your pregnant body. I never felt sexier than when I was pregnant, and I loved showing off the bump so much I wore a bikini top or a crop top all summer. And if it's a bull's baby, like nature intended, then your cuck husband gets a constant reminder that another man's child is growing in you. It makes for an extra sexy time for both of you!

I think we all want it but the reality of the situation is that it's not practical for a lot of women because not every couple has a spare room for the husband to move into until their their own kids leave home.
I'd been doing it with blacks and my husband had already been a cuckold for 20 years by then and when the opportunity arose our only concern was that I might be too old to conceive and I suspect that a lot of couples might be in the same boat.
Really, this is a good point, what I think you can do is for a few days you sleep at the bull's house and give the excuse that you're going to a friend's house or something, but it's still not a 24x7 solution.

Me, for now just in thought, imagining myself sleeping at home in the living room or in another room while listening to my wife, the love of my life literally mating with a black guy while I have to sleep listening to everything is extremely frustrating and this frustration is extremely exciting (crazy thing lol) but I really want this for my life!

Really, this is a good point, what I think you can do is for a few days you sleep at the bull's house and give the excuse that you're going to a friend's house or something, but it's still not a 24x7 solution.

Me, for now just in thought, imagining myself sleeping at home in the living room or in another room while listening to my wife, the love of my life literally mating with a black guy while I have to sleep listening to everything is extremely frustrating and this frustration is extremely exciting (crazy thing lol) but I really want this for my life!
I guess that I am lazy and like my own bed, but moving in with a bull until the job is done is a reasonable suggestion. Just can't understand why you think that a white wife should need an excuse to do that and not be truthful with her ****** and friends. That's not so say that I would tell them I was staying over so that he could fuck a baby into me, that would be too much information but there is surely nothing wrong with me going to stay there for a while. It was no secret when a Black King moved into our marital bed but there was then a full stop and not an explanation. We left everyone to make up their own mind as to why. Of course when I showed off my bump several months later it was clear to everyone that he's been fucking his bare cock into my unprotected cunt and there was no need to tell them that.

So if a white couple do accept Black Racial Superiority, want to have a place in the BNWO and serve the Black Kings. It is not something they should be frightened to admit or regret when they have their Black fathered children. It is something they should both be proud of and they should want everyone to see that it brings so much happiness to a white couple.

And I would love to be that guy.
Get in line, bruh.
I guess that I am lazy and like my own bed, but moving in with a bull until the job is done is a reasonable suggestion. Just can't understand why you think that a white wife should need an excuse to do that and not be truthful with her ****** and friends. That's not so say that I would tell them I was staying over so that he could fuck a baby into me, that would be too much information but there is surely nothing wrong with me going to stay there for a while. It was no secret when a Black King moved into our marital bed but there was then a full stop and not an explanation. We left everyone to make up their own mind as to why. Of course when I showed off my bump several months later it was clear to everyone that he's been fucking his bare cock into my unprotected cunt and there was no need to tell them that.

So if a white couple do accept Black Racial Superiority, want to have a place in the BNWO and serve the Black Kings. It is not something they should be frightened to admit or regret when they have their Black fathered children. It is something they should both be proud of and they should want everyone to see that it brings so much happiness to a white couple.
Too many whitebois are willing to do whatever it takes to please their wives, but they still want to retain their status in society. Not possible. Your life changes when you are raising a black man's babies. That has to be accepted.
The husband needs to step up, then. He owes you more.
When I was taken by my bull there was no need to wear a condom for STD's anymore. We are a Catholic ****** and our faith forbids artificial birth control so we decide that we would just have to accept the consequences.

Damn, I need to marry a Catholic woman.

Get in line, bruh.

Too many whitebois are willing to do whatever it takes to please their wives, but they still want to retain their status in society. Not possible. Your life changes when you are raising a black man's babies. That has to be accepted.

The husband needs to step up, then. He owes you more.

Damn, I need to marry a Catholic woman.
The Catholic Churches teachings are not totally at odds with the BNWO and the needs for a white couple to be bred by an African King. The need for marital fidelity and the Popes ban on artificial birth control suggest that we are going to be to the African King and not using the pill will ensure the best welcome for his potent sperm when it's jetting deep into my cunt.

Of course marital fidelity is intended to be towards my husband but the plummeting fertility rate of inferior white males means that the Church takes a pragmatic approach and accepts that my husband needs help to reach the goals they have for him. After Mass we have coffee together and I have noticed that our Priest invariably remembers wedding anniversaries and often comments to any of the couples whose marriages have not born fruit - about how long it has been since their wedding without any "good news". I don't have that problem, he's always smiles a few months after the birth and looks down at my bump before asking me if I am expecting again.

The Catholic Churches teachings are not totally at odds with the BNWO and the needs for a white couple to be bred by an African King. The need for marital fidelity and the Popes ban on artificial birth control suggest that we are going to be to the African King and not using the pill will ensure the best welcome for his potent sperm when it's jetting deep into my cunt.

Of course marital fidelity is intended to be towards my husband but the plummeting fertility rate of inferior white males means that the Church takes a pragmatic approach and accepts that my husband needs help to reach the goals they have for him. After Mass we have coffee together and I have noticed that our Priest invariably remembers wedding anniversaries and often comments to any of the couples whose marriages have not born fruit - about how long it has been since their wedding without any "good news". I don't have that problem, he's always smiles a few months after the birth and looks down at my bump before asking me if I am expecting again.
So good to see such a loyal wife. You have a very lucky husband, and I hope he treats you and your children with the due respect owed. What are your views on the concept of infidelity, I might ask? Clearly you are faithful to your husband, but I wish to understand your perspective on the matter.

So good to see such a loyal wife. You have a very lucky husband, and I hope he treats you and your children with the due respect owed. What are your views on the concept of infidelity, I might ask? Clearly you are faithful to your husband, but I wish to understand your perspective on the matter.
I'm the lucky one, to have such a loving, devoted and ****** orientated husband. I have been cuckolding him for over twenty-five years and he has always prioritised me and my happiness and like me wanted a large ******. The children are not mine but ours. He is registered as the father and is so happy the be retired and able to spend so much time with and taking care of them.

Without fidelity I am not going to be doing it bare and unprotected with some one, when I was dating I always had XL Durex with me so as to protect my health. Of course they protected me from getting pregnant too but the primary purpose, that soothed my soul, was to prevent STD's.

When I stopped casual dating and an African King wanted to move into our marital bed he wanted to do it bare and unprotected so that I could be bred. It was easy to see that fidelity to him would remove the health risk from STD's and that there would be no reason not to do it bare and as a Catholic that would also mean unprotected.

Being bred by an African King was something we'd always fantasised about but up to then had put off. There was no no reason not to accept and as I was into my mid-forties it was our now or never moment. We feel so happy that two African Kings were able to father five children for us and Rob is so happy that he agreed to be castrated to confirm his agreement to my offering fidelity to African Kings

Back