• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Becoming Sherry's man

Bigirlyboy

Author!
As we drove down to "our spot" neither of us spoke another word. My mind was racing! In the past hour I had been completely destroyed as a man, by the woman that is suddenly my fiance. After backing down into the the edge of the water, I reached for the door handle.

"Where are you going?" She said so sexily.
I kept a bedroll behind my truck seat and would roll it out in the bed of my truck for padding when we were fucking.

"You're reward is "eating" my pussy. If you want to reclaim it, you are going to agree to some things. Because there are going to be some ground rules that you are going to accept before we even get our marriage license in the morning."

"Wait, what? In the morning? When are we actually getting married?" I asked.

"Depends on if a magistrate is there. We may have to find a preacher." She responded enthusiastically!

"But I'm not prepared! We haven't planned anything! Not the wedding, not the honeymoon. I don't have any place for us to live."

"So you don't want to marry me?" as she raised her finger to lips. Ohhh that pouty look was is so sexy.
"I really want you to reclaim what's your's, because you are the most sensitive and beautiful boy in the world."

I was staring down at her chest. She was still braless and her nipples were noticable. My mind was running through everything that has happened. We're getting married, which means I will have to face her pillwhore mother and her little bitch sister. After everything, I had to ask, "why would you want a pathetic man like me? After what I just went through, and everyone knowing what happened. Everyone knows how little my....thing is."

The tears started to come.
"Please tell me why you would? I'm not a man! I'm......, I don't know what I am! Please baby. Tell me what's next." I sobbed.

Sherry was leaning back against the door by now with her feet in the seat facing me. With the bottoms of her feet touching and her knees spread wide apart, I caught a glimpse of her black panties as her short shorts were riding up. As she raised her t-shirt my eyes continued to follow her hands and those luscious tits popped into sight and she began to massage them. She reached out and slowly pulled my mouth to her left nipple and my tongue went to work.

With a soft sigh she began to speak. "Baby, I love you so much, and I realize that you are the perfect husband to spend the rest of my life with."
"That's why you have to accept the ground rules."
"So I won't have to slap you, or kick your little balls."
"You did a good job this evening, but you will get better over time."
"I know that you understand that you're dick is just pitiful, and you can only use your tongue."

Now she moved my head over to her right breast and my mouth returned to sucking while I returned to heaven.

"I had to show you that you need to be submissive to me. And that you had realize that you can't control me."

Her breathing was becoming louder and she started pushing my head downward. I reached behind and, as her ass raised off of seat, in one swift motion, I had her panties and shorts below her knees. As my tongue darted along her landing strip, she stopped me.

"Do you agree with what I've said so far?"

"Yes baby. You're right" I mumbled, and she pushed my mouth between her legs.

I began to run my tongue along her labia. Damn she was wet! As I pressed my tongue inside her, she began to moan. Then breathlessly blurted out "Yes! My pussy belongs to your tongue! Reclaim it damnit!"

Her juices flooded my mouth. She had never cummed like this before! I was rock hard and ready to reclaim my woman! I started undoing my pants and wiggling them down my legs. As soon as they were below my knees I went to raise up and mount her hot honey pot, when she pressed her hands against my chest.

"Whoa boy! You don't want to do that right now. I'm really stretched out right now" with a slight giggle.
"But sit up and I will take care of you babe."

I sat up and was tingling from head to toe. I felt again like I was in a trance. She brought me back to reality by saying that she would just let me handle it, with another snicker, and it hit me that I was unconsciously stroking myself like crazy! When I am rock hard, I can jackoff with three fingers and my thumb. (I can get my pinky on it too, but where I am uncut, my first finger slips over the head and I end up squeezing my foreskin between my fingertip and my thumb) I was wanking like crazy and she leaned over and started sucking my nipple. A lot of women either don't think about it, or don't like to do that, but damn it feels so good! Then she lays her hand on mine and stops me! My hips are bucking, I'm sticking my chest out, and I'm about to lose my mind!

Sherry pulls back and looks me in the eyes.
She moves my hand and replaces it with hers and gently began stroking.

"So there's a few more things we need to discuss, you know that?"

I nodded.

"And you have to agree to couple of more things ok?"

Again I merely nodded. I was butter at this point.

"Good, now this pussy belongs to your tongue, but you have to understand that a woman has to have a cock that fills her pussy now and then. Not all the time, but occasionally I have to have it. All women do. Now I promise that I will see that you are taken care of every day. As long as you don't give me any shit about needing to get fucked every once in awhile. I know that that you understand and I know it's humiliating for you. But you are going to face this with any woman. At least we will be honest about it okay?"

"I know baby, but I'm kinda scared. Everything is just happening so fast, and I don't know what to do. Or what comes next. Or if I will ever get to fuck you again, or if you will allow me." I was blabbering uncontrollably.

"Shhhhhh" she whispered. "Listen hun, if fucking me is really that important to you, I will let you do it. But only if you promise that you won't get upset because it's not as tight as it was. I'm pretty sure though that you have been enjoying all this."

I was really getting excited now. And she noticed.

As I climbed on top of her and put my little dickhead between her thighs, once more she stopped me.

"No jealousy right? NONE! I do what I want, when I want, with who I want and you don't say shit. There will be no cheating because I will tell you everything you want to know and I will see to that you are taken care of. Agree?"

At that moment I would have agreed to jackoff a lion with a barbwire glove!
"Yes! Of course!"
"You do mean I can fuck you everyday right?
Oh shit! I'm agreeing to this! I can't stop myself.

"I didn't say that baby, I said you would be taken care of. But if you get horny, it will be taken care of. I'll decide if I'm in the mood to fuck or just play with you. But you will cum if you want. Remember though, only if you hold up your end. If you give me shit, you get absolutely nothing until you apologize and I might even want to punish you!" She stated with a gleam in her eye.

She was on fire and so was I. I began to plead with her, "Sherry, I, yeah I will, please, please".

"Ok stud, bury that big cock in my tight little pussy, come on baby, fuck me!!!" She screamed!

I shoved it in, all the way to balls in one swift motion. Oh God, she's mocking me! She is so hot, so slick, so loose! Exactly like the last pussy that my tiny little pathetic thingy was in. Oh no. The realization that I was now a broken man caused my entire body to start burning! As I started to pull back, I slipped out. She's so slick and loose that I can't really tell if I'm in or not.

"It's ok baby, I tried to warn you. But you like this don't you? Being humiliated. You want this don't you?"
"You don't have to answer, I can tell. It's ok. Now is it still hard?"

I nodded and she told me to put it back in. Then she wrapped her legs around my waist and started wiggling her ass. My thingy (I have accepted it's not big enough to be a cock) isn't going in and out, but my just swirling around in her pussy. Fuck, this felt better than actually fucking!

"See baby, I can't feel it, but as long as you want it."

"Oh yes, I do". I responded

"And no jealousy, you want to know everything?"

"Hell yes! Everything! Please baby, tell me the details!" What the hell was I doing? I was out of control!
"How big is it? Did it hurt? Tell me!"

Sherry started to giggle again and held her fingers up about 8" apart, then said more than double mine around. Close to triple! And no it didn't hurt, it's made for one that size. She did admit that she had struggled to get the head in her mouth, but she doesn't like to suck cock anyway.

That was it, I began spewing my seed! "Yes baby! I love you!"

Sherry continued, "I love you too darling, but now you have to clean up. You know you like it. You are going to be my clean up boy aren't you?"

As my mouth went to work on her pussy again, I uttered a muffled "uh huh".

Back