• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Becoming Sherry's man part 3

Bigirlyboy

Author!
Since we were "camped" on the west side of the mountain it was it was almost 9 before the brilliant sunshine brought us from the depths of our slumber. Because my boss furnished me an extended stay efficiency room that the company paid for monthly, Sherry decided that instead of renting a room tonight, that as soon as we said our vows that we would take off for Memphis. She wanted a black thug, and she wanted her first one on our wedding night. We went to andher house took a shower. I was already a mess. Just knowing that my marriage would be consumated by a black man, no thug is what she wanted, caused it to hit home just what I was committed to.

When we came out of the bathroom, Buzz had arrived and Sherry suddenly blurted out, "I totally forgot, but Mary wanted you to either return her panties, or give them to Buzz so he can drop them off."

Instantly I froze. "I don't have them with me. Can I return them when we get back to town?"

"You need to take that up with Buzz". She replied.

I turned to him and meekly asked, "May I return them after we get back? We are leaving for Memphis right after the wedding."

An eerie silence and then I remembered, "please sir?"

"I guess, but make sure you wash them damn good since you had your pussy in them" and bellowed like a jackass.

He was such an asshole, but I dared not say anything knowing that in the near future, at the rate of speed things had been progressing probably the VERY near future, I would have to suck his cock.

"So who's getting married? Surely you're not going to wed a fag with no dick are you?" He asked Sherry. Then looked back at me.
"Need me to fuck her for you before you leave? So that she will get some dick on her wedding day?"

Thankfully Sharon came out of the bedroom and interrupted, "Sherry!? You're going to marry this little bitch?" God I can't stand this woman! "Tiny's little pecker is bigger than his, from what I've heard. Well you better have the little queer on tight leash." (She is a vicious evil woman)

"ENOUGH!" Said Sherry.
"No Buzz, he doesn't need your services today. I'll take care of that. And mom, yes his thing is a lot smaller than Tiny's." (Really babe?) "Pull your pants down and show them hun". (Wtf?!!!)

"Now? Right here? In front of her?"
And then I saw her eyes narrow and she began to scowl. I knew what was coming. I started babbling as I reached for my zipper.
"Please baby I am so sorry I,,,, I shouldn't have question,,,, I know better" as I pushed my pants down.

Sharon reached out raised my t-shirt, (damn I hate her!) and I stood there and burned while she stared it and shook her head!
"Goddamn, that's 1/2 the size of Tiny's. Does it get hard? Didn't Tina say that he was cumming and it was soft? Or she thought it was because it was barely sticking out?"

"Yes it gets hard, it just doesn't grow much". Sherry pointed out as I could feel it trying to stir.
"And yes he has accepted his role and he, and I, have accepted that he is bisexual. By the way Buzz, he's fascinated by the size of your cock. You need to show it to him sometime." (Are you fucking serious baby? Right now?)
"And he wants me to get the dick I need. Right baby?"

Jesus fucking Christ! She was killing me!
"Yes honey I do."
May I plea....ppll.... please puuuulllll my, oh geez, Amy walked in and burst into hysterical laughter, and I started cumming! Ohhhh the humiliation, the shame! I was on fire! I was barely, maybe, semi hard, but the cum was just oozing out. Not squirting, but oozing. Thin, watery, dripping out of my foreskin and falling on the laminate hardwood floor. I fell to my knees. I couldn't hold back the cum, and now I couldn't hold back the tears.

Amy was still howling and Buzz joined her. Sharon was livid and Sherry dropped down beside me and put her arms around my shoulders. Regardless of how bad the shame, the embarrassment got, Sherry's soothing voice always made it okay. Now she worked her magic again.

"Tell your little bitch to lick that shit up!" Hissed her mother.
"Then make him put his clit up and apologize to me". The she-devil growled.
"He's fucking pathetic".

Sherry looked up at her mom and told her to calm down. She informed her that she would handle me. I was so thankful to her.
She softly told me that I needed to clean up the floor and then apologize because I did make the mess. Then I could pull my pants up and we could get out of there. Being Saturday, we had to be at the courthouse by noon. She pointed out that if I had controlled myself, there wouldn't be a mess in the first place. She was right. I couldn't control myself. I was even touching it. It just happened.

I was still on my knees with my pants and my underwear below my knees. With a couple of sniffles and a long sigh, I bent forward and started to lick my spunk off the floor when Buzz noticed my underwear.
"Are you wearing panties?"

"No, they're men's bikini briefs." And I returned to licking. I backed up some to get the last couple of dribbles and being on all fours, my naked ass was stuck up in the air and Amy reached behind me and pulled my underwear up on my ass.

"Yep, those are cotton panties, I have some just like them. In fact, are those mine?"

"You don't touch my bitch. No woman better touch my little princess." Snapped Sherry.

"Sorry" said Amy. "Not like I would want that" with a chuckle.

"It's ok, but don't do it again". Sherry replied. "And there's no liner in them so they are for men. Man panties I guess, but I think they're cute on him."
Please not again. I had to get this over with and get out of here.

As I started to apologize to Sharon, she cut me off and grabbed my chin and scolded me, "look at me so I can hear you".
"WHAT THE FUCK?!!!!!" Sharon screamed as she jerked her hand back. Where I had been licking up my cum from the floor, I had it in my beard and now it was on her hand!
She exploded! She stuck her hand to my mouth and made me lick her palm and then I sucked every finger clean.

Sherry didn't scold her mother as she had Amy, but rather she apologized to Sharon for me being such an idiot. Sharon told her to just get the little bitch out of her house.
Oh God I began to orgasm, but to my relief, nothing was coming out. Sherry steered me out the door as I was stumbling and trying to hold my pants up. My legs were rubbery I felt like I was walking on jello. Sherry asked me what was wrong and I tried to explain it to her. But how do you explain that you justed cummed, but nothing came out?

She smiled and said, "I guess you finally ran out" and passionately pressed her lips to mine. When she pulled away she breathlessly growled sexily, "this is why I love you so much, you are completely amazing! You can have multiple orgasms just like a woman."
God I love this woman!

We headed for the courthouse and Sherry wrote out our vows. An hour later and after she had vowed to love, cherish and take care of my needs, and I vowed to love, honor, obey and serve her, or (That got a raised eyebrow from the magistrate) we were Mr and Mrs Mitchell. And we were on the road to Memphis. I had plenty of clothes at the motel, but in our rush to get out of her mother's house, Sherry had packed nothing. We decided to stop and buy her a few outfits and a couple of t-shirts. Oh and underwear of course. We went to the mall a couple of miles from the motel. Sherry was absolutely amazed at how many blacks there were. She was used to never seeing one around where she lived and now they were everywhere. I could tell she was becoming a little edgy, but she started to relax while we were shopping. While she was picking out some VERY sexy undies, she was chatting and quickly making friends with our salesgirl. Sherry has aura about her that just screams sex! I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, she has it. This girl was sexy as fuck and was obviously flirting with her. I couldn't tell if Sherry was picking up on it, was playing coy, wasn't interested, or just didn't see it.

Suddenly Sherry asked her if they had any panties to fit men.

"Well" she said trying hard not to giggle, "we don't have the ones with a pouch for crossdressers, but you can put girl panties on him, but his junk will be falling out."

Sherry advised her that that was no issue for me and asked if she would fit me for a pair. The girl agreed to, but mentioned that what we could get what we really wanted at the adult store. Immediately Sherry wanted to know if I knew where one was. I told her there was one a few blocks away before the motel. The girl said that we had to be careful there, since we were white. And getting man panties there was definitely not a good idea.

So after getting her some extremely well fitting bra and panty sets, as well as two pair for me, (the sales girl was shocked that I completely fit into the female panties with nothing hanging out) Sherry demanded we stop at the adult store. As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, I knew that we were both in over our heads and we were in trouble.

Back