• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Becoming Sherry's man part 2

Bigirlyboy

Author!
The farmer that owned the property "our spot" was on really liked me some reason, so I had free reign to hunt, fish, camp or park. I always left the place clean and never damaged anything. (Apparently not even the pussies that I thought I was destroying at the time!) Sherry had suggested we camp out tonight and I could get a motel room tomorrow night for our " quickie honeymoon". So I retrieved the bedroll and a king-size pillow from behind the seat and rolled it out in the truck bed, and threw the pillow on the top blanket. Woo-la! Instant bed! We climbed in and I immediately returned to my "new duty". And she went right back to laying out the ground rules.

"Now let's see, you understand your role right?"
After my nod between her legs, she continued on.
"Umm, yeah you do. Good." She said sounding sooo relaxed.
"And accept that you are bisexual and I accept that too, so I will help you with it and..."

"What? No, I'm not bisexual, I'm not interested in cocks, I'm just..., I'm,.."

"Hold on, you just interrupted me!" She angrily cut me off. "This shit will not fly boy." ("boy", again!)
"First of all, you are eating man cum out of my pussy and love it don't you?"

"Yes" managed to mumble breathlessly.

"And your cum as well" she smirked.
"Second, you love being fucked up the ass with a vibrator don't you!?"

I bit my bottom lip and nodded. I was working as hard as I could go on my little thing with one finger and my thumb and I was going fucking crazy with desire, yet it wasn't getting the least bit hard. I was entirely under her spell.

"And when I told you that Buzz fucked me, you wanted the details, but you wanted the details about his monster. Didn't you little gay boy?"

I was shaking and wanking and now I could get two fingers on it and I was stuttering and babbling and professing that I was bisexual, that I would do anything for her. Anything she wants.

"You are wanting to fuck me again aren't you?" As she straddled me and begin to rub back and forth. " You have always been a single shot pocket pistol, you wanting to be taken care of again already?"

"Yes please, oh please please" I begged.

"That's fine baby, I told I will take care of you. Do you want to stick it in me again? And feel how loose it is?"

Again all I could muster was a grunt and a nod, but she understood and lowered herself onto me. She was slowly stirring her hips like earlier and slower. There wasn't as much friction this way. It felt even looser! I now began to tremble.

"It's in me isn't? Is it hard?"
I went numb. My mind was totally blank. I couldn't speak, only nod.
"My little gay boy wants think about the cock that stretched it though don't you babe".
Here we go again. I'm helpless to refute anything she says.
"Wanna see it get stretched sometime? You'll have to earn that. Do you want to earn that? You do don't you? You want to see that big dick?"

She just keeps talking, and swirling those hips. All I can do is keep nodding and mumbling "Yes,, please,,,,, yes. Oh God!"

Then she just purred in my ear, "you want to see Buzz's don't you? You want to taste his cum again don't you? Yeah, you will baby!" And I couldn't stop it. Muscles I didn't even know I had begun to spasm.
"Oh honey, I can't wait to see you with a cock in your mouth!"

My little thing's head was hurting from cumming so hard. It was painful but I couldn't move. My entire body was convulsing. She rolled over and lay back. Her lips curled up into a devilish smirk that was her sexiest look ever!

"See baby, you need to embrace your bisexuality and confess that you want to enjoy being a queer. You just shot a second load while fantasizing about Buzz's cock and we both know it. So promise me right now that you will never again try to deny it and when, not if, when I decide that I want to see a cock in your mouth, you will comply. Understand?"

In the span of 8 days I had gone from a man's man, with an undersized dick, to a beaten down, emasculated wimp who, less than 12 hours from now, would be marrying the hottest woman alive, and yet I sold my sexual soul and committed to be a cocksucker. And shamefully I was looking forward to it with anticipation.

"I understand. I accept it and promise I will do anything. Please accept that". I had regained my voice and was at rock bottom.
"You have been been dead on. About the humiliation, being a sissyfag, about liking it in my ass, I had some experiences when I was younger and I won't explain it, but it excited me and I have been running from it ever since. But I can't hide it anymore. I love you beautiful". I was sobbing uncontrollably. I kept rambling.

" I know that you will be 100 percent in control. And even though I can not imagine where this ultimately goes, I promise to follow you and take care of you. I promise you. Anything. I'll suck his cock. Anything."

"His cock? You mean Buzz? You do want to suck him!" I buried my face between her thighs in an attempt to resume my tongue lashing inside her, but she squeezed her muscles and turned my face back up to look at her eyes.
"First you earn seeing him fuck me. Then you earn getting to touch it, and taste it. IF he's good with it. Then if he wants it, I'll think about letting you suck him off. But you have to earn it one step at a time ok?"

"Yes baby, thank you" (WTF WAS THAT!!? I literally just agreed to work to earn an opportunity to suck him off, and thanked her)

I went back to licking her labia. My second effort had resulted in a few small watery squirts, even though it hurt like hell, so I had already licked out every drop I could find. Actually it was comforting to just have my my face there and inhaling her aroma as I gently ran my tongue back and forth. It also kept me from quiet.

It was Sherry who broke the silence.
"Don't you work with some niggas?"

I was shocked! Even though the rural county she was from had not one black resident, and a lot of people there were racist, I had never heard her say that word.

"Uh, yes, I do have black guys that work on my crew. But I don't think you should call them that." I said.

"Well are they black guys or niggas, cause I would like to meet a thug." She retorted.

"Baby, they're black guys. You watch too much MTV. White people don't get away with th..."

"White BOYS don't get away with that. White girls do! They get fucked!" She giggled.
"Well are they thugs?"

"Not to me, but I also just got promoted to foreman." (Even though I was only 20 I had worked my way up very quickly) "I guess you could call them thugs, they are from the bad side of town."
"Why you ask? Have you ever even spoke to a black person?"

"No" she replied, "but I can't wait to when we get to Memphis Sunday night" she squealed!

"So you are going to with me? You'll be stuck in a motel room all day with nothing to do......."

"You know what they say about nigga dick! I'm pretty sure I can find something to do. Now let's get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow"

Where is part one?
The editors put it in the the "stories you may missed" forum. Thank you for checking out my story. You can also check my profile and access it. I have been continuing to to add to the trilogy, while changing the main titles to reflect the progression. Check them all out and follow them based upon the dates submitted.

hey I'm the one who put it there. The story is actually great and I would love to put it on the front page, but it has a lot of formatting and spelling issues, too many for me to spend the time to correct myself. Just briefly: always run spellcheck on your text and 2) format your paragraphs correctly. Here is an example from the first story:

With a soft sigh she began to speak. "Baby, I love you so much, and I realize that you are the perfect husband to spend the rest of my life with."
"That's why you have to accept the ground rules."
"So I won't have to slap you, or kick your little balls."
"You did a good job this evening, but you will get better over time."
"I know that you understand that you're dick is just pitiful, and you can only use your tongue."

This is the same person speaking, so you wouldn't break it down to individual lines, each with quotation marks. It should look instead something like this:

With a soft sigh she began to speak. "Baby, I love you so much and I realize that you are the perfect husband to spend the rest of my life with; that's why you have to accept the ground rules, so I won't have to slap you or kick your little balls. You did a good job this evening but you will get better over time. I know that you understand that your dick is just pitiful and you can only use your tongue."

I would certainly be happy to move the entire story to the index page if you would clean them up a bit.

hey I'm the one who put it there. The story is actually great and I would love to put it on the front page, but it has a lot of formatting and spelling issues, too many for me to spend the time to correct myself. Just briefly: always run spellcheck on your text and 2) format your paragraphs correctly. Here is an example from the first story:

With a soft sigh she began to speak. "Baby, I love you so much, and I realize that you are the perfect husband to spend the rest of my life with."
"That's why you have to accept the ground rules."
"So I won't have to slap you, or kick your little balls."
"You did a good job this evening, but you will get better over time."
"I know that you understand that you're dick is just pitiful, and you can only use your tongue."

This is the same person speaking, so you wouldn't break it down to individual lines, each with quotation marks. It should look instead something like this:

With a soft sigh she began to speak. "Baby, I love you so much and I realize that you are the perfect husband to spend the rest of my life with; that's why you have to accept the ground rules, so I won't have to slap you or kick your little balls. You did a good job this evening but you will get better over time. I know that you understand that your dick is just pitiful and you can only use your tongue."

I would certainly be happy to move the entire story to the index page if you would clean them up a bit.
Thank for the advice. I have been writing these stories from a new phone and I am struggling with the keyboard. I formatted that particular paragraph the way that I did in an effort to reflect a dead pause between statements. After you pointed it out, I realized I should have more added descriptive phasing to enhance the effect, which would have been very beneficial to the reader. Any other critique is certainly welcome as I work to refine my writing.

Back