• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Beatings

Have any whitebois taken a beating for there miss before? Have and black guys beat a white boy then fuck his girl? Or any girls purposely have the bf hubby or just a random white boi beaten up just for your

Have any whitebois taken a beating for there miss before? Have and black guys beat a white boy then fuck his girl? Or any girls purposely have the bf hubby or just a random white boi beaten up just for your pleaser?
One time my ********* black boyfriend at the time slapped her. When I got there and seen him pulling her by the arm I went off. That was a bad idea. He didn't beat me up but he got in my face and said he would kill me. I'm 5'5 maybe 130 lbs. This guy was like a line backer. I'm ashamed to say I cowardly said I was sorry, I didn't want any trouble and got in my car. All this in front of my ********. Needless to say she left willing with him. She lost any respect she may have had left for me I'm that moment

One time my ********* black boyfriend at the time slapped her. When I got there and seen him pulling her by the arm I went off. That was a bad idea. He didn't beat me up but he got in my face and said he would kill me. I'm 5'5 maybe 130 lbs. This guy was like a line backer. I'm ashamed to say I cowardly said I was sorry, I didn't want any trouble and got in my car. All this in front of my ********. Needless to say she left willing with him. She lost any respect she may have had left for me I'm that moment
Congratulations that sounds like a wonderful learning experience for both of you 😊

He was right. Respect must be taken, not asked
She certainly offensed him, one way or another

I do have a series question. When a Black is beating on a white, do they get sexually aroused by the act? Does the Black Master get an erection or does the Black Goddess get wet? I have often wondered.

Back