• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Awesome update with my sister and I

Hey everyone,

So awhile back i posted on the forums asking for any advice on how i could convince my sister to watch BNWO stuff with me (we are both around the same age). For reference i really want her to see how pathetic down there i am compared to Black men, an obvious better choice!

Well, I finally tested the waters! I sent her a comparison pic between a swc and a BBC (not mine though lol) she cackled! We've been talking about how much bigger black men are and about BBC in general.

Im hoping things continue to escalate untill we get to watch BNWO content together!

You’re an amazing brother! You know as a slave to the BNWO that your sister rightfully belongs to our black gods and your doing what’s right! We’re proud of you whiteboi. You looked passed her being your sister and saw her as the property and whore to our black gods that she is.
Thank you so much!! It really means alot. Im really hoping we can ease into more hardcore BNWO stuff together! Hopefully one day she'll see how pathetic i am.

You really did a good job. It doesn't need much often and often a bit less is better than too much of it. A picture of a BBC or the muscular body of a Black King is often enough to seed a woman's brain and let it develop from there. I myself try to do that as often as i'm talking to a woman about kinks and i know of at least two women who felt encouraged enough to overcome their inhibitions and went black some time later.

I really think this is what all whitebois should do when they have the chance.

Hey everyone,

So awhile back i posted on the forums asking for any advice on how i could convince my sister to watch BNWO stuff with me (we are both around the same age). For reference i really want her to see how pathetic down there i am compared to Black men, an obvious better choice!

Well, I finally tested the waters! I sent her a comparison pic between a swc and a BBC (not mine though lol) she cackled! We've been talking about how much bigger black men are and about BBC in general.

Im hoping things continue to escalate untill we get to watch BNWO content together!

Such a good job, i hope in the future when you watch the more hardcore BNWO stuff, and when she realises how pathetic us whitebois are.
Hope she gets to a point of being a bully to you aswell lol, i mean thats what i would want atleast.

You really did a good job. It doesn't need much often and often a bit less is better than too much of it. A picture of a BBC or the muscular body of a Black King is often enough to seed a woman's brain and let it develop from there. I myself try to do that as often as i'm talking to a woman about kinks and i know of at least two women who felt encouraged enough to overcome their inhibitions and went black some time later.

I really think this is what all whitebois should do when they have the chance.
Thank you for the good advice! I totally agree though. Too many whitebois enjoy the kink without sharing it with others

Such a good job, i hope in the future when you watch the more hardcore BNWO stuff, and when she realises how pathetic us whitebois are.
Hope she gets to a point of being a bully to you aswell lol, i mean thats what i would want atleast.
Same. Thats exactly what i want the most. If im lucky maybe she'll kick me down there and spread the word around about my size? Well, the lack of size lol

Hey everyone,

Your sister is so lucky to have such a caring brother, one day she will truly thank you for setting her on the right path to black cock only. You saved her from a pathetic life of misery with a white loser.

Hey everyone,

Good job whiteboi!

Thanks for making this world better place.

Please give updates. I'm dying to read how it develops.

Back