• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Asstr.org

That Site is tough. Somehow a Couple of my all time favorite stories are from there by Cryptkeeper (Perfect Masterpieces). I think I found them there by accident, because Cryptkeeper has posted different versions of the same stories on several Sites. Thank you, I will have to explore that asstr.org more.

That Site is tough. Somehow a Couple of my all time favorite stories are from there by Cryptkeeper (Perfect Masterpieces). I think I found them there by accident, because Cryptkeeper has posted different versions of the same stories on several Sites. Thank you, I will have to explore that asstr.org more.
No problem. It was down for so long I'm sure a lot of people gave up on it. Don't want anyone to miss out :)

If you find any good stories, please send me a link. You can send it to my messages if you don't want to post on the forum. Thanks

Will do Monday. I will send link to the two versions of my Favorite Story. Somehow bookmarked them back in day. Then I gave up on Site. But you say its all good now. (Thanks.) I keep strange hours.

Will do Monday. I will send link to the two versions of my Favorite Story. Somehow bookmarked them back in day. Then I gave up on Site. But you say its all good now. (Thanks.) I keep strange hours.
Yeah, I hear ya. I've gotten into the habit of copying the text stories and paste them into notepad. Just in case they disappear, I have a copy to enjoy later. :)

This is a Motherfucking Masterpiece. Forget where it says Incomplete / First Draft. There are several versions of this Story by Cryptkeeper both on that Site and Literotica. Some called New Parishioner. I've read them all. Trust me this is the Best.

Another Great one. Also several versions about. These are very long. They deal with **** and Corruption of Married White Woman.

Everyone likes different things. Maybe this wont be for you. I love them, and had posted a Link to one of them here at Darkwanderer a year or two ago.

This is a Motherfucking Masterpiece. Forget where it says Incomplete / First Draft. There are several versions of this Story by Cryptkeeper both on that Site and Literotica. Some called New Parishioner. I've read them all. Trust me this is the Best.

Another Great one. Also several versions about. These are very long. They deal with **** and Corruption of Married White Woman.

Everyone likes different things. Maybe this wont be for you. I love them, and had posted a Link to one of them here at Darkwanderer a year or two ago.
I'll have to go look at them and see if I like them or not. Either way, thanks for taking the time to send the links.

www.asstr.org. is Down Again. Bad. Bad. Bad.
Yeah, It's been down for a week or so. I'm so bummed. Hopefully it comes back someday. In the mean time, if you have any asstr.org stories bookmarked try changing .org to .xyz. I've hit on a number or stories copied to that domain. Kind of a back up that someone set up.

If I find a story that I like, I copy the text and paste it into a text doc to save on my external HD.

Good luck and happy stroking :)

Just so you guys know, I have Kristen's Archive in the story section at Slutwives.com - Cuckold Forums. Eventually asstr is going to go away permanently, and I can't archive everything (for obvious reasons) but I've saved everything in the Wife category from Kristen.

Yeah, It's been down for a week or so. I'm so bummed. Hopefully it comes back someday. In the mean time, if you have any asstr.org stories bookmarked try changing .org to .xyz. I've hit on a number or stories copied to that domain. Kind of a back up that someone set up.

If I find a story that I like, I copy the text and paste it into a text doc to save on my external HD.

Good luck and happy stroking :)
Boom! Fuck Yes!! There it is. Now I will Copy those Perfect Stories and save them on Flash Drive. Thank you!!

Defiled Young Housewife is among the most popular stories on Literotica. I favorited it early on...

Back