• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Are white women really only one step above white men?

Married White Males Should Be....

• Fully Shaved and Feminized.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fully Shaved and Castrated.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Degrbi

progressive status reduction
Author!
Author
I ask myself this question frequently. Even though white women are far superior to white men, aren't they really only one step up from the bottom of the barrel? the white race is going to be eliminated, and along with it all white women. if only Black babies are born from white women, as Black genes are dominant, then all whites will be gone. So, as white men are categorically castigated and destroyed, next to go are those white women. From the bottom up, it goes: white men, white women, then everyone else with the Black race at the apex. just my two cents.

I believe white females are far superior to white males because white females can be impregnated by Black Men. The white male is otherwise useless. The only thing we can give the Black Man or Black Woman is servitude and worship – and white males are pretty good at doing that.

I feel that white women are the strongest sex. They just don’t know it. 😃 a beautiful intelligent woman can twirl the strongest man rund her little finger. With no effort. if she wants. 😃
Absolutely look what they have done to the white males no more is it hunter and gather
I my self like the change as there is power in head down ass up

Back