• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Are milfs attracted to younger bbc?

What makes milfs like younger black kings? I’m 20m and I noticed these sexy older white women are being more attracted to me.I never been with one but it doesn’t hurt to try something new.
Well, I know I'M attracted to young, black kings because they're so virile and confident. They seem to know what they're doing, regardless of age. They often have a lot sexual experience at a young age and know how to please an older woman. In my experience, they have always seemed to know what I wanted and how to give it to me. It makes them irresistible!!🥰😍

I would say that it could be pleasant obscene memories. I know that mine remembers being the only target of nine young BBC in Indy. Her forearm measurement said that the smallest was 9 inches. (I was not there, as it was a pro paid gangbang). She remembers all being very hard and having great stamina. Said, "It was like being bobbed my sewing machines all night long!" She described tight asses bobbing up and down and in and out till after 3 am. She then called me for pickup.

But I would say that activities like that might lead to a MILF wanting young BBC studs.

This is her at another time, doing a Purdue gangbang.

Before After 5sm.jpg

Well, I know I'M attracted to young, black kings because they're so virile and confident. They seem to know what they're doing, regardless of age. They often have a lot sexual experience at a young age and know how to please an older woman. In my experience, they have always seemed to know what I wanted and how to give it to me. It makes them irresistible!!🥰😍
Young Black Kings start very early getting pussy. There are probably 20 year old Black Kings who have had more women than most 60 year old white boys.

Young Black Kings start very early getting pussy. There are probably 20 year old Black Kings who have had more women than most 60 year old white boys.
Agree. My wife's very first BBC was a young guy who worked in the food court of the local hospital. My wife was the line chef at the time. Today such a relationship would get you arrested. In his case, his parents had to drive him to his part time after school job...since he was not old enough to drive. He may have been too young. But he was also too big. This is my wife on the right, at the age, when he was plugged into her on the left.
Before After BW sm.jpg

Agree. My wife's very first BBC was a young guy who worked in the food court of the local hospital. My wife was the line chef at the time. Today such a relationship would get you arrested. In his case, his parents had to drive him to his part time after school job...since he was not old enough to drive. He may have been too young. But he was also too big. This is my wife on the right, at the age, when he was plugged into her on the left.
View attachment 384736
Holy fuck. He also probably could beat the ass of most adult white boys. Just superior in every way. Fucked your wife better than you ever could, too.

View attachment 384736
The element of danger and inappropriatness must have been a huge rush for her

The element of danger and inappropriatness must have been a huge rush for her
That was always there. Once they started, they worked out a lot. He needed the drive to work...coming from school across town. However, he lived very close to the hospital and would walk the 2 blocks home. Sometimes, after her shift, his parents would still be at work with jobs that went several hours later. The two would get in a fuck in his own room. Never got caught, but could have.

That was always there. Once they started, they worked out a lot. He needed the drive to work...coming from school across town. However, he lived very close to the hospital and would walk the 2 blocks home. Sometimes, after her shift, his parents would still be at work with jobs that went several hours later. The two would get in a fuck in his own room. Never got caught, but could have.
They both got what they wanted/needed/deserved. Young Black Men are superior to white boys no matter how mature the white boy is. Once a Black Male hits puberty, He is a fucking man. I have been humbled by very young Black Kings. I would never disrespect one. The same masculinity that causes me to fear them causes women to lust for them.

Back