• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Anyone Else Love Sloppy Seconds?

I do love sloppy seconds. Before she leaves for a date I remind her to bring home a doggy bag. The second she gets home from her date I ask if she brought home anything for me and I assume the position where she sits on my face so I can smell him and taste him. Then I enter her already wet gaping pussy knowing he filled her up.

for a while, i only dived in for the clean up until one day when i went for a sloppy second. sliding my cock in was the most fantastic feeling EVER!!!!
it was fucking unbelievable. this was what 'smooooth' was all about. i came in less than a minute. if you have yet to try, dont wait any longer.

dan

for a while, i only dived in for the clean up until one day when i went for a sloppy second. sliding my cock in was the most fantastic feeling EVER!!!!
it was fucking unbelievable. this was what 'smooooth' was all about. i came in less than a minute. if you have yet to try, dont wait any longer.

dan
This is what we are waiting for. And feeling the other mans cum on my dick in her pussy I last 10 seconds

Back