• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Any tips or ideas on how i can consume bnwo, cuckolding, and interracial content with my sister?

Great ideas! Maybe i could make self deprecating jokes as well?
Yes, the jokes are always a good idea. If she's with a white guy you should just tell her he's ugly and feminine. And in neutral situations you can playfully match her with black or muslim guys while telling her about their strenghts. Add rumors about specific guys having big dicks. That won't make her call them but it will make her willing to try exotic men in the future.

Yes, the jokes are always a good idea. If she's with a white guy you should just tell her he's ugly and feminine. And in neutral situations you can playfully match her with black or muslim guys while telling her about their strenghts. Add rumors about specific guys having big dicks. That won't make her call them but it will make her willing to try exotic men in the future.
She's single atm, matching her with guys might be fun, get her into black men as well as make white boys look inferior!

If she has a laptop or something, ask to borrow it, it'll probably be signed into her accounts automatically, Google, YouTube, whatever, search for a lot of things like "interracial couple" and "black man, white woman." Delete the search history afterwards. If you do it enough, eventually she'll start getting ads and recommendations reflecting what you searched.

The best part is she probably won't even think anything of it, conditioning her that black men and white women are the normal, standard couple.

If she has a laptop or something, ask to borrow it, it'll probably be signed into her accounts automatically, Google, YouTube, whatever, search for a lot of things like "interracial couple" and "black man, white woman." Delete the search history afterwards. If you do it enough, eventually she'll start getting ads and recommendations reflecting what you searched.

The best part is she probably won't even think anything of it, conditioning her that black men and white women are the normal, standard couple.
Omg this, can you imagine how she would react after all that if i got a white gf lmfao

Back