• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Any stories about refugees or immigrants ?

Does anyone know any stories where the white woman fuck immigrants and refugees and becomes their slut ....
I prefer Long story but short stories are also good ... Light extreme doesn't matter .... I don't have any limits ? ...
Thanks

I know we need stories like this. Real Bad. I've looked for them on other Sites. Not much luck. The whole European Refugee Crisis really started in 2015, so its kind of new. But what a fucking potential endless well of hot stories. White Girl volunteers at Refugee Camp. Learns some Rough lessons. Comes to Love it. Has babies. Etc.

These days it is pretty much all I can think about then I get the chance to indulge my interests when not at work. It seems range how it seems so difficult in the UK to find a Black dominant who is not a Pro-Domme or Pro-Dom. Very few Black people seem to actually want a white sub slave.

View attachment 194805 View attachment 194806 View attachment 194807 View attachment 194808 View attachment 194809 View attachment 194810 View attachment 194811 View attachment 194812
Always cracks me up the effort put in on some of these things

Heres another one on literotica
I read it a while back. Good job mentioning it, but way too tame for me. We need Hardcore stuff. Non consent, whitebois getting Beaten, Female Volunteers going all out for the Refugees after the initial Resistance. Shit is happening right now in Europe if you know what News Sites to read. I know I could write something (that I would like at least). but writing is a pain in the ass and time consuming.

Shit is happening right now in Europe if you know what News Sites to read. I know I could write something (that I would like at least). but writing is a pain in the ass and time consuming.
Do you have any suggestions for sites to read about this ? Have always been fascinated and aroused by the thought of migrants and refugees going after the white women in Europe, however, it seems really hard to find information about it (news stories, videos, etc)

I would love to chat on here with anyone who is interested in this and other events related to the mass migration to Europe -- it's a real life "darkwanderer" sort of thing happening in real time, but seems to get no attention, few stories written about it, etc.

Though there are certain aspects of it I don't necessarily endorse (extreme violence, mass ****, etc) , it is what it is, and some aspects of it are pretty erotic to me, and it's all interesting.

I would love to chat on here with anyone who is interested in this and other events related to it -- it's a real life "darkwanderer" sort of thing happening in real time, but seems to get no attention, few stories written about it, etc. Would really love to see more things like that and less of the "i"m a little pussy-free sissy boi, look at me and how pathetic I am" attention whoring (fine for those who like it, but many don't).

These are work of fantasy and not super good but about refugees :)

I read it a while back. Good job mentioning it, but way too tame for me. We need Hardcore stuff. Non consent, whitebois getting Beaten, Female Volunteers going all out for the Refugees after the initial Resistance. Shit is happening right now in Europe if you know what News Sites to read. I know I could write something (that I would like at least). but writing is a pain in the ass and time consuming.
What news sites? I would love to hear more about this.

Back