• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Anti-white progress

Anti-whiteness is so common now that like this woke and heroic person exposes our genocidal past and calls us pale monsters and it gets MILLIONS of views and almost 100k likes..in 24 hours. That's dozens of thousands of people coming together to show how toxic the white race is. And it has many quotes like this Black queen roasting us..and honestly we should all feel guilty and ashamed of being white

So many people are anti white now like, Black people and others have slapped our faces with our sins so much even whites are anti-white. We are declining so fast too this is just today, like can't way to see what the Black race has in store for us when we get disempowered 😊

Screenshot_20231124-164516_X.jpg

Screenshot_20231124-164612_X.jpg

You should never be ashamed of yourself because you're white, likewise of being proud of being white; did you have any control of that? You can be shamed by the actions of your predecessors that you have benefitted from. You could be shamed by your own actions or inactions. Maybe you can find some pride in what you can do to make up for the past.

You should never be ashamed of yourself because you're white, likewise of being proud of being white; did you have any control of that? You can be shamed by the actions of your predecessors that you have benefitted from. You could be shamed by your own actions or inactions. Maybe you can find some pride in what you can do to make up for the past.
Very well said. Shame fucking hurts. I think that often, taking responsibility for the actions of your group becomes a distraction from reflecting on your own actual life, gives you the benefit of absolution without having to go through the pain of self-examination.

Anti-whiteness is so common now that like this woke and heroic person exposes our genocidal past and calls us pale monsters and it gets MILLIONS of views and almost 100k likes..in 24 hours. That's dozens of thousands of people coming together to show how toxic the white race is. And it has many quotes like this Black queen roasting us..and honestly we should all feel guilty and ashamed of being white

So many people are anti white now like, Black people and others have slapped our faces with our sins so much even whites are anti-white. We are declining so fast too this is just today, like can't way to see what the Black race has in store for us when we get disempowered 😊

View attachment 345823

View attachment 345824
Progress is so beautiful

Feeling guilty and ashamed of being white is good as long as it's used as motivation to do and be better and not just white making it all about them. If you want something to feel pride in then feel pride in being and believing in the exact opposite of traditional white pride. Being selfless in advancing us over white and our accomplishments

Feeling guilty and ashamed of being white is good as long as it's used as motivation to do and be better and not just white making it all about them. If you want something to feel pride in then feel pride in being and believing in the exact opposite of traditional white pride. Being selfless in advancing us over white and our accomplishments
Oo I'm try to I have three beautiful black boys I feel so blessed but im not good mommy I try I just dont know how to I get so confused about this

As whiteboi who suffers a lot of white guilt due to his heritage and the way I was raised, I think most whites try to deny the white guilt to themselves.

For the last 3 years I hadn't had a single white proud moment, as I can't even enjoy a single white achievement without being aware lies and racism it took us to achieve it.

On the other hand I take great joy from the smallest Black achievements. Every Black win I cherish and remember.

I'm afraid it's impossible to collaborate with someone if he doesn't tell you what he seriously wants from you: the few times I've spoken to a black man, he's only asked me for handouts.

As whiteboi who suffers a lot of white guilt due to his heritage and the way I was raised, I think most whites try to deny the white guilt to themselves.

For the last 3 years I hadn't had a single white proud moment, as I can't even enjoy a single white achievement without being aware lies and racism it took us to achieve it.

On the other hand I take great joy from the smallest Black achievements. Every Black win I cherish and remember.
Good and you should be wanting to see that more and even doing what you can that would help create environments that happen more. And yea alot deny it or make it some thing for them to get attention for or about their struggle with it. It's making sure things stay in perspectives for a useful manner

But do you make the entire judgement of your view on this from the few times?

But do you make the entire judgement of your view on this from the few times?
I mean that if I met a black male who clearly tells me or makes me understand, even with non-verbal language, that he wants to establish a relationship of my subordination with me, I would be enthusiastically available. But if the only ones I meet limit themselves to absentmindedly asking all passers-by for a euro, I have no way of imagining him as my Master and imagining myself as his slave. The peoples of the world who are rebelling against foreign domination enjoy my total sympathy, but I cannot be the one to go to those lands to shout at them that they must rebel: the initiative must be theirs.

I mean that if I met a black male who clearly tells me or makes me understand, even with non-verbal language, that he wants to establish a relationship of my subordination with me, I would be enthusiastically available. But if the only ones I meet limit themselves to absentmindedly asking all passers-by for a euro, I have no way of imagining him as my Master and imagining myself as his slave. The peoples of the world who are rebelling against foreign domination enjoy my total sympathy, but I cannot be the one to go to those lands to shout at them that they must rebel: the initiative must be theirs.
So you never offered yourself or hint any so they know you understand your place and there to serve?

Quindi non ti sei mai offerto o accennato in modo che sappiano che capisci il tuo posto e sei lì per servire?
In parte hai ragione.
Tuttavia, suppongo che siano coloro che sono dominanti a dover mostrare il loro atteggiamento e le loro intenzioni; Mi spiego con un paragone: se cercassi lavoro come cameriere, entrerei e mi offrirei in un ristorante che espone un cartello che indica la ricerca, non in un ristorante che non ha un'insegna. Oppure risponderei a un annuncio, ma non chiamerei e darei fastidio a chi non dice di essere alla ricerca di personale. Potrei anche essere io a inserire l'annuncio, ed è quello che faccio, senza paragoni, su questo sito, su BlacktoWhite e su XHamster.

In parte hai ragione.
Tuttavia, suppongo che siano coloro che sono dominanti a dover mostrare il loro atteggiamento e le loro intenzioni; Mi spiego con un paragone: se cercassi lavoro come cameriere, entrerei e mi offrirei in un ristorante che espone un cartello che indica la ricerca, non in un ristorante che non ha un'insegna. Oppure risponderei a un annuncio, ma non chiamerei e darei fastidio a chi non dice di essere alla ricerca di personale. Potrei anche essere io a inserire l'annuncio, ed è quello che faccio, senza paragoni, su questo sito, su BlacktoWhite e su XHamster.
I understand but the men you see out on the street aren't here to see your "ad" so you got to put it and yourself out there on the street. Like how you put it out on here

Capisco, ma gli uomini che vedi per strada non sono qui per vedere il tuo "annuncio", quindi devi metterlo in strada. Come il modo in cui l'hai messo qui
Se ci fosse un distintivo, lo indosserei, ma probabilmente nessuno dei neri lo guarderebbe: è molto difficile parlare con loro, perché sono sfuggenti, timorosi e... intenti solo a guardare i loro cellulari. Gli unici che mi guardano sono mendicanti.

Back