• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

An Idea about the BNWO

So if making a whiteboy suffer is part of the fun, and some want to take that muuuuuuch further. Which would be inevitable as time would persist in a society such as this. Then as a chick that has a sadistic side, I'd like to put the idea out there that extinction means.... well END. more importantly END of the fun! so maybe take the most effimenate whiteboys and the eggs of the smallest, frailest whitegirls, would be used for in vitro fertilization, and not just keep them from extinction but instead to create billions upon billions of whitebois!, because lets be honest the more the merrier,and the merrier, the fewer survive >:}

~ Kloe (chloe)
p.s. Im new to this, and dont really talk much.

So if making a whiteboy suffer is part of the fun, and some want to take that muuuuuuch further. Which would be inevitable as time would persist in a society such as this. Then as a chick that has a sadistic side, I'd like to put the idea out there that extinction means.... well END. more importantly END of the fun! so maybe take the most effimenate whiteboys and the eggs of the smallest, frailest whitegirls, would be used for in vitro fertilization, and not just keep them from extinction but instead to create billions upon billions of whitebois!, because lets be honest the more the merrier,and the merrier, the fewer survive >:}

~ Kloe (chloe)
Love your idea, a beautiful world where sadistic girls could explore their deepest desires and be creative un how to torture these sintétic White boys! I would love to read your ideas about it AND share my own sometime if you like!

~ Kloe (chloe)
Thats a good idea, I also like the idea that ive heard is that the QoS will let the sissy or white boi impreg her in the most hummiating way possible for him, keeping him immasculated the whole time and then either girl or boy they groom them into the BNWO and used the pathic sissy/ white boi as the example for them to become.

Back