• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

An Eagle Scout Earns a Merit Badge

xxxeccentric

Author!
Author
Before After BW sm.jpg

On the right, you will note the overall look of the meat that the young BBC was using. Wife was 21, and was not at her Purdue position yet. Rather, she was a food service supervisor at a local hospital. She had already swung a lot, and had big cocks. But, the hospital work put her in touch with her first black coworker.

He was really a boy scout. He was working on the Eagle Scout level. Am sure that he had his Mammal Study Merit badge, even prior to this. It may be that he modified some of the mottos, like "morally straight". However, he was straight with my wife. And these two certainly did a lot of biological exploration and learning.

Have received past comments about the photo on the right, noting that her slit was big. Hope that the photo on the left explains a lot, while leaving you with the question,

✨"WHY ISN'T HER OPENING EVEN...BIGGER?"✨ 😲👀😲

As to the photo on the left, consider several facts: there are many inches already inside her, there are the inches that you can see very clearly, and...there are 2 to 3 inches obscurred by his balls. Thus, the youngster was very well developed.👀

Can do 2 Zooms in...to get the idea!!!

He was her first BBC. She was his first female...PERIOD.
He wanted to learn how to use his cock, and she was willingly to help him learn. She was a teacher with few restrictions. Actually, I cannot remember her imposing restrictions.
✨😲✨

She told him where he was inside her, what he was hitting, and what best made her cum. She allowed him to plow and stretch her wildly, as a totally unrestrained teenager should be able to do.

They got along very well. Oh, and this was not the era of a restrained Mandingo. Am sure you have all seen a guy like Mandingo give a girl 2/3 to 3/4 fuck, in so doing, protecting the girl. Well, when this 21 yr female met this (?? yr) male, THERE WERE...NO...SUCH RULES!

Mike banged hard and full length deep, from the beginning to the final explosion. He enjoyed knocking her insides all around, the feeling of her expanding canal and cuming tons inside her. They did this 2 to 3 times per week. Usually using his parents' house while the parents were away. Sometimes she would get a motel room for them.

I was only around once. That is, early on, she brought him by our home. I was able to take the above left photo of them connected. That really is rare, for most photos were from other sources (husband is not usually tolerated). But, in Mike's case, he felt no modesty at all. He was very comfortable with fucking my wife right in front of me. Scout honesty and civic duty? I was impressed, and then knew the standard that she was receiving. MAKE SURE AND DO ZOOM.

Both photos are BW Polaroids. Impossible to explain to modern gen that photos could not not be legally developed and that Polaroids were usually the ONLY choice for non-commercial XXX. Home/amateur had only the Polaroid choice. Later was color Polaroid!!! *The Blonde hair color? It alternated from blonde to dark quite often back then. Always think of her as a Chameleon in her sexcapades. You can also look up the max age for an Eagle Scout - which, of course, we will say Mike was. 😃

Max age to receive the Eagle Scout badge is 18. A scout can stay in explorer scouts up to the age of 21.
Yes. In modern publications, in this era, we must ERROR to the high side of each range.
For protection, the key word is...ERROR...! 😍 Hint: his parents did have to drive him to his
after school work at the hospital.

Back