• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

An African Photo Safari Abduction.

I’d love to have someone write a story about a long-term fantasy of mine about two young gorgeous college girls studying photography and decide to go on an African Photo Safari for their college project. When they get to Africa, they hire a recommended guide to take them to places of interest but unfortunately, while out in the middle of a special site, their vehicle breaks down and because they are in a dead phone zone, they couldn’t call anyone for help. After about an hour of trying to get the vehicle started, an African native hunting party appears and where they immediately thought that help has arrived, they soon find it was the opposite. The two girls and the guide was tied up and blindfolded and after a long walk through the jungle, their blindfolds where removed and the first thing they noticed was that they were in the middle of an African village. They also noticed that their guid was missing and all the way through their abduction, they never did find out what they did with him and feared they killed him in some way. From there, my fantasy goes off in a number of different directions but all of it starts out where after meeting the chief, who surprisingly spoke English, he paired up each girl with two of the chiefs sons where they were repeatedly ***** for many days.. until it became a normal experience for them and knew it was foolish to resist any longer.. Even to the point of them really enjoying the sex.

Although the authorities and ****** looked for them for a long time, they were never found, not even their broken down vehicle or the guide and they were not released from the African Village for more than two years, and after already each of the girls giving birth to one child, they were not let go until confirmed pregnant again.

Anyway, I’d really enjoy finding an Author to fill in the blanks to this story.. and if anyone else has any comments to my fantasy, please let me know what you think.

Back