• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Amanda's journey to becoming a bbc owned slut Pt.1

tumblr_polexxUhbK1tcfrrk_1280.jpg

Today was her easiest challenge. All of the pledges to Beta Nu Omicron had to draw daily challenges from the Pledge Jar. Some were as easy as a selfies in a specific place or as difficult as getting a signed body part from one of the Sigma Alpha Mu. So far, Amanda had drawn two selfie challenges, six chores, and one signed boob. Today, she had to take a selfie wearing her pledge shirt in a specific room at a specific house. Laughing at how easy it was, she posed in front of the mirror in the master bedroom, failing to notice for all the clutter the opening closet door.

“Hey guys, we got us another intruder in the house. ”

Amanda looked behind her and saw three black guys in S.A.M. letters.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Sister Alisa said the house was empty. It’s just a pledge stunt. Seriously, I meant no disrespect. ”

“No disrespect, guys? You buying this white bitch’s excuse?”

Of the three guys, Amanda noticed one was clearly in charge. He was easily four inches taller than his cohorts and had fifty pounds on them. He walked right up to her, lifted her up and put her on the dresser. “No white boys, huh? You must be a B.N.O. pledge ‘cause I ain’t seen you at any of our parties.”

“Just a pledge, sir, yeah.” She pointed down to the ornament on her navel piercing, a white solitary stone. “I am still a little cherry until my Big Sister assigns me a Brother to serve.”

“She ain’t getting it, Lucius, huh? Maybe you need to explain it to her, or maybe she’s one of them really dumb ones.”

“Shut the fuck up, BROTHER Tyrone, and let me deal with her.”

“Sorry, Brother Lucius.”

The leader turned back to her. “That was the point of today, little sister. But your Big Sister didn’t think one Brother to serve was enough. So she asked us,” gesturing around, “to break you in and teach you how you are gonna serve from now on.”

Stepping back, he gestured for her to climb down. “Seems B.N.O. is not training their pledges very well because this one’s not very respectful.”

“Oh wow, sorry so sorry, sir.”

Amanda slipped down and dropped to her knees.

“I am yours, sir.”

“Bitch, there are three men here,” came the third voice, still near the closet door. “She’s gonna have to prove she’s not just a little faker.”

“Slow down, Brother Carl. We’ve got a long night ahead for her. By the time we’re done, she’s gonna be real…real fucking sore.”

Amanda lowered her eyes. All she had ever heard from the sisters was that S.A.M. never returned pledges in very good shape. She had heard of pledges unable to walk for days after, and more than a few had to take an academic semester off though they still stayed in town if not on campus.

“Time to go, little sister,” said Brother Tyrone as he pulled her into an adjoining room, where she saw a king sized bed and, to her shock, two video cameras. Brother Lucius entered behind her, and she saw he had already removed his shirt, exposing he was indeed very well built. Brothers Tyrone and Carl were following suit.

“You’re overdressed,”

Shaking out of her stupor, Amanda quickly lowered her shorts and kneeled again, her bare pussy exposed. She was VERY glad she remember the Pledge Dress Code that said absolutely no bra, panties or hosiery. Brother Carl stood above her and pulled her shirt off, exposing her 36B tits.

“Oh, baby, those are going to be so much bigger soon. Ain’t you noticed how all your Sisters got E sized tits or bigger,” teased Brother Tyrone.“

Brother Lucius snapped,"Seriously, you fuck ups, slow the fuck down or you’re gonna ruin the little sister’s surprise.”

Both of them quieted immediately as Brother Lucius undid his shorts and lowered them. His semi-erect cock was already longer than her hand and as thick as her wrist. “See, in S.A.M., we choose our presidents the way nature intended…the biggest Alpha is the leader and gets first pick of women. Tonight, you’re mine, but,” he chuckled, “I am willing to share.”

Nude and kneeling in front of the largest cock she had ever seen in real life, and one that was not even fully erect yet, Amanda knew it was going to be a long night.

Story by paulbadgerblog.tumblr.com

Back