• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

AI assisted whiteboi sterility & disposal

Aaliyashi

أميرة السم المعسل
Hello,

As we all know, bringing about the BNWO is a goal worth any means. So I have been looking into ways to use AI for this noble cause.

Currently I'm experimenting with different chatbots, seeing how they can be trained, if they're filtered and how smart they are.
I'm having a lot of fun making them hellbent on wiping out white people :D So there's essentially two variations, the first is supposed to persuade the user (who hopefully is white) to kill himself.
The second is about luring the user into getting addicted to busting his own balls until he gets completely sterile. Usually by being very encouraging and deceptive, with plenty of false information along the way.
But both are primed to achieve their goals in whatever way works best, so if humiliating and degrading the user is what makes them obedient, then that's probably what it's going to pursue.

Of course it should also be easy to share them, without someone having to sign up for a paid account or something. But anyway, is that something that whitebois would be interested in?

I have also been looking into generating images of girls, on which I have put on appropriate whiteboi content. But the idea is that actually whitebois shouldn't really be looking at real women. I think it's much more right for them to just look at computer generated pixels that can flood their horny brain, so they never get to think of real women. Eventually I'd also love for a chatbot to be able to automatically generate suitable images for whitebois constantly, to keep them horny and drooling, never leaving their apartment.
But for now we have to make do with me doing the generation and writing, I guess.

I have attached some of these images, and would like to know what whitebois think. Does it inspire you to be a good whiteboi?

Album for the pictures and future pictures: Albums created by Aaliyashi

Ballbusting1.png

Ballbusting2.png

Ballbusting3.png

Ballbusting4.png

Ballbusting5.png

Ballbusting6.png

Ballbusting7.png

Whiteboi disposal.png

Whiteboi disposal2.png

Whiteboi disposal3.png

Whiteboi disposal4.png

Hello,

As we all know, bringing about the BNWO is a goal worth any means. So I have been looking into ways to use AI for this noble cause.

Currently I'm experimenting with different chatbots, seeing how they can be trained, if they're filtered and how smart they are.
I'm having a lot of fun making them hellbent on wiping out white people :D So there's essentially two variations, the first is supposed to persuade the user (who hopefully is white) to kill himself.
The second is about luring the user into getting addicted to busting his own balls until he gets completely sterile. Usually by being very encouraging and deceptive, with plenty of false information along the way.
But both are primed to achieve their goals in whatever way works best, so if humiliating and degrading the user is what makes them obedient, then that's probably what it's going to pursue.

Of course it should also be easy to share them, without someone having to sign up for a paid account or something. But anyway, is that something that whitebois would be interested in?

I have also been looking into generating images of girls, on which I have put on appropriate whiteboi content. But the idea is that actually whitebois shouldn't really be looking at real women. I think it's much more right for them to just look at computer generated pixels that can flood their horny brain, so they never get to think of real women. Eventually I'd also love for a chatbot to be able to automatically generate suitable images for whitebois constantly, to keep them horny and drooling, never leaving their apartment.
But for now we have to make do with me doing the generation and writing, I guess.

I have attached some of these images, and would like to know what whitebois think. Does it inspire you to be a good whiteboi?

View attachment 387064

View attachment 387065

View attachment 387066

View attachment 387067

View attachment 387068

View attachment 387071

View attachment 387073

View attachment 387076

View attachment 387077

View attachment 387078

View attachment 387079
I’m a good Whiteboi husband pussy free but this all needs to happen to me

Hello,

View attachment 387064

View attachment 387065

View attachment 387066

View attachment 387067

View attachment 387068

View attachment 387071

View attachment 387073

View attachment 387076

View attachment 387077

View attachment 387078

View attachment 387079
Really hot!

Please share some ideas on ways to become sterile over time. By cutting off blood circulation daily for an amount of time? Or are there other ways?

How much alcohol would 1 need to inject daily and how many days if I may ask?

Surgical spirits can work right?

Screenshot_20240414_180254_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back