• Thank you for joining our forum. Just wanted to take a moment to point out a very hot camshow! Make sure you use our link to join chaturbate - CLICK HERE! Then search for thewestwingxxx if you want an EXCELLENT cuckold cam!

Accidental deletion

It may just be gone... authors delete their stories all the time. When you delete it yourself it's called a 'soft delete' because I can still see it. Once or twice a month I go thru and do a hard delete on those stories to keep the story section from getting too cluttered with deletions. I just did that yesterday, so if you did a soft delete you may have done it at an unlucky time and we won't be able to get it back. What was the title of the story?

My wife and I relocate pt2.2
“How was your day,” I asked my wife when she came home.

“Oh my god, it was so much fun! I love my job!” she eagerly replied “Malik and I were in charge of doing kind of random odd jobs all day long but we never know when we have to do them so we are just on standby in his bedroom”

“I’m glad it’s not too difficult. What does it pay?”

“Right now not much. It’s just minimum wage but it’s under the table, for now and Malik is charging me half of what I make to train me because he doesn’t get paid extra for that.”

"I guess I would want to get paid extra for that too."

My wife continued “so I told him as long as I get trained by the best to do the best I’ll pay him, cause I want to do good and impress him”

“That’s great!” I told her.

“Yup! He asked me if I promise to give him my all and I told him nothing less! I’m gonna give him everything I got! Then he made me promise and pushed me onto his bed and climbed on top of me I wrapped my legs around him to do that hug promise thing he joked about earlier.” my wife said nonchalantly

“Well, that’s great babe, I need to work too.” I told her
"The McDonald's across the street is hiring.“

“Oh my god, Malik brought that up to me actually!” She said, "Malik told me You should apply his buddy can get you hired and it’s a ton of hours!” my wife excitedly told me. I noticed Sandy had an unimpressed look on her face but before I could ask what was wrong my wife continued. “His friend is looking for someone before the snowstorm hits because two people just quit on him. You should do it! Let’s get back on our feet! “

She was right. We do need to get back on our feet. I also had no idea there was a snowstorm about to hit. It was going to be bad and we were going to be snowed in pretty well. I don’t mind the snow and my wife loves it. She thinks everything is cozy. She loves hot chocolate so much that she’d drink it all night if she could.

Sandy told me to get ready to shower cause the girls were already showering. Right after she left to shower I did hear the guys start to make noise in their rooms and outside like they were getting ready too.

“Are you going to shower with your sister?” I asked my wife.

“No I’m going to shower with Earl when he comes and gets me, I gave him my word I would wait for him. I’m going to have to tell him it seems like I and Malik are just going to shower together when it’s closed to all of you guys.” She explained “it’s just easier”

“Probably way more room too” I added

“Exactly, there was! Malik still wanted me to use the same shower as him though”

I asked her what she meant because if it was just the two of them there should’ve been room.

“He said, it saves water but it also builds unity between me and him, as coworkers. He said, We are a team and need to act like it” she said, It makes sense, I guess but I didn’t understand how showering with my wife would build unity.

“We were mid-shower and he made me promise to never shower with anyone but him and I said he can always count on me but he wanted to promise so he grabbed my hips and pulled me into him super hard.“ She laugh and added “It was kind of funny because he kept pulling me into him and said how much he likes me and wants us to be best friends”

"That’s great! She’s going to have a good friend, I congratulated her and said I love it."

“He did tell me when he was hugging me under the water that the other girls sucked and aren’t as cool as me. He said they’re too smart for their own good and too independent like they don’t need a man for anything”

I looked at her confused?

So she told me, “I didn’t understand either so I kept hugging him too like I had a choice to stop hugging him but didn’t want to and I told him that men are so important to me. Then I said the other women in here are silly if they don’t see what a great guy you are. Sandy might like him and he should go after her but he said he was doing just fine now and hugged me for like another 2 minutes.”

I’m honestly so proud of her for making friends. I’m glad and grateful for Malik. People usually call my wife all types of names like fat or cow. So it’s nice that no one cares about that here. She’s just too big and needs to lose weight, Carrie’s so much weight in her butt, legs, and chest, unfortunately. All 3 are huge. I gave up on asking if she’s ever going to get her underwear back from him though. I’m sure she will eventually. First things first. In the morning when she goes to Malik’s bedroom to be on standby, I’m going to McDonald’s to get a job before this storm. Hopefully, I don’t get snowed in there.

I download a story that interests me to a text file. After reading I delete them. If someone is writing a series I might hold of in reading until I think the series is over (or the author has stopped), it's also easier to put them on a kindle that way.

Back